Inhabitants of the new 4 footer

Just like to share some inhabitants in my new 4ft tank. Suffered a heavy lost of my TBs and mishlings while waiting for my new tank to setup and cycle but some survived. Hoping they will be alrite and start to breed again for me in their new environment Enjoy :)

20140607_034537-1.jpg

20140607_035012.jpg

20140607_034401.jpg

20140607_034256.jpg

20140607_033757.jpg

20140607_0351510-1.jpg

Edited by JPN07
  • Like 1

looks as though you already have a few berried there...looking good bro!

Thanks bro. OEBTs were already berried when i transferred them to their new tank. Sort of cheated LoL

looking great :) quality shrimp indeed!

Thanks Elaine.

I like it, and full tank shoot?

Cheers Kev. FTS

20140607_213257.jpg

Great looking tank again,

Just a little jealous lol.

Cheers mick

Thanks Mick :) Edited by JPN07
  • Like 1

Fantastic stuff JP, looks like you will be overrun with lots of sexy shrimp soon enough! :jig:

Looking brilliant mate!! Lots of OEBT shrimplets soon! Congrats!

Cheers JC. I am hoping :) These OEBT females are cross with Royal Blue Tiger male. Hopefully will get some Royal babies.

20140608_181408.jpg

• HOF Member

Looking good. You still have some nice shrimp after your losses!

Thanks Ineke. Tigers were in their own tank so didn't loose them but the mishlings and TBs suffered during the wait.

Thanks. Using ADA New Amazonia.

With ADA soil woundlt your pH be at 6.0? and will oebt and cherriers survive in this?

With ADA soil woundlt your pH be at 6.0? and will oebt and cherriers survive in this?

They are fine because i keept them in low pH water before. They are use to it now.

Cheers Squig :)

Edited by JPN07

Well done, looks awesome. Why the lost whilst the new tank was cycling ? What happened ? Looks like you're off to a flying start.

Well done, looks awesome. Why the lost whilst the new tank was cycling ? What happened ? Looks like you're off to a flying start.

Thanks Marcus. Hopefully the colonies will recover. I had them all in a 2L internal breeding box for too long. I think they died of stress.

Thanks Marcus. Hopefully the colonies will recover. I had them all in a 2L internal breeding box for too long. I think they died of stress.

Next time you move tank, I always have spare ;) it will help relieve the stress ;)

I like that female tiger, I have one here in my house (if you guys know what I mean;).

• Like 1

Next time you move tank, I always have spare ;) it will help relieve the stress ;)

I like that female tiger, I have one here in my house (if you guys know what I mean;).

Ya, my mistake for thinking they be ok. lol ya i got a female tiger too beside the one in the tank bahahaha.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice setup and shrimp you have.

Suck about the losses you had.

Thanks guys. It does sucks but slowly getting there. Starting to see some babies now :)

• Like 1

I love the WR!! Congrats, they are all stunners!!