Humble, Common, but oh soooo Red

Baccus

Just had to share some pics of a couple of my more stunning red girls, I love their depth of colour

P1040371_zps056e4ce8.jpg

P1040372_zps0f3f51d5.jpg

P10403762_zpsa8af526a.jpg

P1040403_zps7e925692.jpg

Thanks everyone, these girls blow me away every time I see them. To me they are something pretty special, since my original red stock were just purchased as simple red cherry and looked pretty ordinary.

They may be classed as common, but just brilliant when this red, great looking RCS Baccus.

Thanks again, I think if I had of seen cherry shrimp this red previously (let alone actually been able to track them down in my region), I would have had them years ago.

What I find interesting is that these girls are this red, in a tank with white sand, no dark substrate, and still they display amazing depth of colour.

The boys are not solid red but they generally have very distinct red lines on their bodies.

Baccus the ones I have, display the same deep colors too. They take your breath away but thats because the person I got them from has the same....wink wink nudge nudge say no more.

I am glad that your cherry's are still going strong and displaying good depth of colour, they really are stunning and such smallish and unassuming critters too.

I was fortunate enough to pick these guys up earlier in the week and im stoked with them so i thought i would share :)[ATTACH]6384[/ATTACH][ATTACH]6385[/ATTACH]

Crappy iphone photos dont do them justice

post-3429-139909855876_thumb.jpg

post-3429-139909855879_thumb.jpg

Very nice Ronskitz, you can never regret getting red cherries..... that is until the total need for every colour takes a firm hold and your in the grips of a shrimp obsession LOL.

Here are some more of my shrimp the first few are males and what I think are young males, they could yet be immature females :Scratch-Head:

P1040429_zpsc80e326d.jpg

P10404352_zpsdd73229d.jpg

Wanna take a guess on these ones?

P10404552_zps6ff26378.jpg

P1040472_zps02a32c97.jpg

And here comes the girls

P1040433_zpsb0f92bc9.jpg

P1040446_zps8f993dae.jpg

P1040475_zpsc9ca403f.jpg