Pawpaw leaves?

Aquathumb

Never tried, mainly cause I don't have a plant.

But I have tasted Papaya leaf juice. It's rather bitter.

So only advise is to try it with your shrimp to see if they tolerate that bitter taste.

They go for them, or mine do any way. There is a tree in the lane behind and I pick up some of them and through them in, they sink reasonably fast.

Bob

Thanks guys I have a few trees on my property. I will pick some leaves and give them a go, see if my shrimp like them!

Let is know the results. Then update it in the Food & Nutrition sticky (Natural shrimp food review thread).

Let is know the results. Then update it in the Food & Nutrition sticky (Natural shrimp food review thread).

Will do ;)

I should think pawpaw leaves would be OK, my brother -in -law was diagnosed with bowl cancer and given six weeks to live.

Someone advised him to boil some water and steep the pawpaw leaves to make a tea as such, let it cool , then drink the tea. That was 6yrs ago and he is still going with no sign of cancer but has regular checkups and doctors always give him the all clear. So i don't think they would be harmful to shrimp on the contrary probably cleans their system out.