• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• Daydream

• Garnelchen

• wayne6442

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmmm will check but note me as tentative. Anyone coming have any of the plants I'm chasing in the sale forum?

Cool dude, would like to see you there again. :victorious:

Wish I could come ' date=' we are passing through Brisbane from the airport to the harbour on the 22 nd. :([/quote']

Oh Ineke, that really not fair. :(

I would have loved to finally meet you. You will HAVE TO come next time!

Yes there will be lucky door prizes I will see what I have floating around.Might have something nice.Sorry yellow rilli not ready yet.But wont be long maybe 6/9 months away but if we have a bbq then I/ll donate a trio.

• HOF Member
Oh Ineke' date=' that really not fair. :(

I would have loved to finally meet you. You will HAVE TO come next time![/quote']

hopefully I can make the next one I would love to catch up with you all will try very hard to make it.

what time will it start/finish? just I may do a bream fishing comp that morning and wouldn't finish till 1.00pm then another hour for weigh in etc (if I have something to weigh in) so probably 3ish im there if I do decide to fish it.

Yeah people generally start arriving at about 10-11, then we have lunch at about 1ish & then we hang out chatting till whenever, just rock up whenever or txt me when you're ready to come & I'll let you know what's going on. :beer:

I've decided that I'm coming up for this. Should I bring some more riffles?

Ooooh just in time for my new tank :-)

Nice one Ben, I'll bring some yellows & maybe something else as a surprise. :victorious:

I've decided that I'm coming up for this. Should I bring some more riffles?

Ooooh isn't there some international law preventing 2 SKF mods being on the same vessel at the same time? :happydance:

What time is this on?

Same deal as the first one you came to Nogi, just rock up around 10-11. Wayne has moved the boat though so it's near Sanctuary Cove now & we'll be staying in the berth so anytime will be cool really. :happydance:

Ooooh isn't there some international law preventing 2 SKF mods being on the same vessel at the same time? :happydance:

Yeah the awesomeness would be too much to handle:wave:

you will have to take turns on the wharf and on the boat

OK everyone The boat will be ready, I am guessing everyone will be here on Sunday the 19TH?

Come when you want and leave when you want no pressure . I will be donating a trio of something on the day not sure what atm but it won't be anything in my projects Looking forward to seeing you all

Wayne

That's awesome news Wayne but we had agreed on Saturday 18th, hope that's isn't a problem? :dejection:

SATURDAY IS FINE!!!! ( Just Checking)

For those who have not been to my boat before here is the address:

We are on Pier E 22 Hope Island Marina, Hope Island Shopping centre cnr Hope Island Road and Santa Barbara roads Hope Island.

Exit highway exit number 57 (Just past Dream World) drive along Hope Island Road through 5 roundabouts Turn left at the large round about signed to Sanctuary Cove The shopping centre is directly on the left. Park anywhere around the outside of the car park of the S/S ( 3 hr limit every where else) when facing the water turn right and walk up to the last gate, ( Gate D) call me from there and I will let you in my number 0418731345

SATURDAY IS NOT A PROBLEM, Just needed to confirm the day Cheers

Is anyone going interested in a golden crystal rilli program as I have a few to get rid of from my crystal rillis as I have separated all the clear body from golden body to perfect my line and don't have the tank space to do both.If so will donate a colony of about 10 or so.

im positive it would make some lucky person very happy (crosses fingers for luck)

sorry mate the "crabs" are a little hard to find ,I have them in with my gudgions, wild gups and shrimp cull tank and it is heavily overgrown, I can usually only see them at night with a spot light. Still please bring your macro you never know what can be seen in my tanks