Big Mama and a few juvies eating their lettuce need to work on those legs

2013-11-03152145_zps528409d7.jpg
a little mishling
2013-11-03154718_zps459bae76.jpg
a gorgeous Panda (TB)
2013-11-03152035_zpsb2cc0aec.jpg
another younger Panda
2013-11-03150212_zps7319e694.jpg
Some of the colour variations in my chocolates that I am slowly moving to individual colour tanks -these are culls in my big community tank hence the Rili in there too- I might have to look at some of the Blues in that cull tank
2013-11-03150933_zps37c7e383.jpg

Edited by ineke

• HOF Member

I love the Pandas too, they seem to hold their bodies more proudly than the Crystals almost like their chest is puffed up and their tails are in the air.

Very nice pics Ineke, definitely got some very nice shrimp there, thanks for sharing! :victorious:

Great pics Ineke!! Great pandas!! Your chocolates are awesome, found a berried female today!!! Keep up the great work!

• HOF Member

That's great Newbreed hope you get some nice ones. I put the Chocolates for the comp in to a separate tank and there are already at least 2 berried girls in there. They breed continuously.:D

• HOF Member

Thanks Pappyy3 I've had a lot of help from forum members to get my collection going, between what I have purchased and what I have been given I am getting quite a few varieties now- not just the types in the photos. I have been very lucky:D

• HOF Member

Thank you, I'm slowly getting there with the help of our generous forum members :D

You have some beautiful shrimp Ineke.

Also, your photo-taking skills have improved heaps from when you first started posting pictures.

• HOF Member

I use a free app called camera prime. Just need to take a heap of pictures and a few are good enough to post.:)

• HOF Member

Hey GBANG great to see you back. I am getting a nice collection now but I have had a lot of help from the forum community . Just the most awesome group of people here:D

• HOF Member

Finally got a good shot of my other Panda- thought it was a KK but the bands grew too big (I Think?). Nice little man this one. This is a good shot of the longer antennae of males <a href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b583/ineke24/PB200078_zps27f81b68.jpg' alt='PB200078_zps27f81b68.jpg'>