Hi from Melbourne

carduz

Hi all, I'm from Melbourne and very new to shrimp keeping. I've been keeping Tanganyika for 3 years and wanted to try shrimps.. They are so interesting. I've got a 2 18 inch one with good quality CRS and the other one im planning to put Rili. Looking forward to heard from your experts ;)

Thanks

Dz

Welcome to the SKF team carduz, you will find all the info you need on this forum but if you can't find what your Looking for then please feel free to post up any questions or simply share some of your experience . Happy shrimping :)

Welcome to the forum. Great to have another Victorian on board.

Shrimp keeping is addictive, don't say you haven't been warned! :)

Would be great to see some pics of your setup, we all learn from each other!

Ask lots of questions, plenty of experienced keepers here and lots of newbies too!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

• HOF Member

Welcome to SKF hope you enjoy the forum lots to see and learn here with plenty of like minded people to share their knowledge with you

Welcome to the forum dude, we love pics here & would love to see some of your tanks. Hope you have as much fun as we do! :victorious:

image_zps27db54d8.jpg

Hidiho neighbour im also in Melbourne :-) also new to the forum .... I m sure we can leqrn together im in sandhurstin the southeast where r u?

Have you found them finicky? I'm scared to go beyond RCS at this point. I got some about a year ago and while they survived for almost the whole year, they didn't thrive and ended up dying out. This is a breed that I read are the easiest to care for and the most rampant in reproducing! lol So Having another crack with shrimp substrate, shrimp water-ager (assuming no CuSO4 in it) and very careful initial setup of water params.

Have you had yours long?

Hi DZ, welcome to SKF ENJOY!

Hi carduz,

you'll find this forum useful, I sure did when I joined.