OMG Yellow/Orange Mutant drops from CRS/CBS!!!

neosin

Ok guys, if this was a Diablo 3 this would be a Rare Legendary Drop LOLOLOL!

This came from my CRS/CBS tank and there are 100% no cherries in there, the only male is an SS/SSS

It seems to be orange with the naked eye and looks more like yellow with the pics but it is definitely orange

Thoughts?

I have like 5-6 of them they all look alike :D

DSCN8609.jpgDSCN8606.jpg

Looks very interesting dude, very keen to see how these guys develop, keep us updated on their progress :victorious:

Good looking shrimp you have there, did you get more than one? Can't really help with advice as I haven't kept many crystals, but just had to say.

DIABLO ROCKS, one of my all time favorites.

Cheers mick

Golden bees?
They are pure orange though? The pics might show some yellow but they are 100% orange with naked eyeI did have some browns so maybe they mutated into orange $$$ lol!
Looks very interesting dude' date=' very keen to see how these guys develop, keep us updated on their progress :victorious:[/quote']Me too, can't wait !!!Yup, have about 5 or more of them so I'm guessing they are from same drop :P

Could it be a hitch hiker from recently added moss?

Nope, I'm paranoid about adding new stuff to my tank

Any moss I add gets put in h202 for 5-10 mins lol

Also I have Seen 5 of these in the batch

We will have to wait till they grow hehe

i think it could be this?

they call them wine red extreme? maybe mine will colour up as it gets bigger but it definitely has full colour on the whole body

Wine-Red-Extreme-448x297.jpgWine-Red-Extreme-21.jpg

You wouldn't remember what color the eggs where? I currently have a female CRS carrying 4 bright yellow eggs.

• 2 weeks later...
i think it could be this?

they call them wine red extreme? maybe mine will colour up as it gets bigger but it definitely has full colour on the whole body

Wine-Red-Extreme-448x297.jpgWine-Red-Extreme-21.jpg

damn I thought those were pics of your actual shrimp! got me excited for a min...just a heads up be careful with pics you copy from other sites without their permission as copyright issues may arise. I honestly hope they grow to be like the pics you have shown but in all honesty I highly doubt it as at the size your shrimplets are they should have the wine colour already not orange, none of the wine reds shrimplets I have were ever orange. never the less still vey nice shrimp...

I've had a couple of Ruby Reds come through, thats what some keepers in the USA call Wine Red Extreme. I would have expected the colour to be more a Red than orange but anything is possible. Really a case of keeping an eye on them as they grow out. It is entirely possible your CRS have the TB gene, you sure none of these are Mishlings?

Seems like a golden bee to me aswell. It most cases, golden bees acutally start out reddish/orange. then as they grow up they tend to develop a golden colour.