Wahoo! My Mishling has dropped!

Wahoo!! My Mishling has finally dropped & it's the first drop in my new rack tanks. I know I've got some more mishlings & I'm not sure yet but I think there might be some WR's & RR's in there, can't be sure when they're are so young, what do you guys think?

image_zps401fadab.jpg

image_zps70308479.jpg

image_zps716bedff.jpg

image_zpsa0df23d4.jpg

image_zps9ec8ac77.jpg

So the looooooong wait is over hey? Didn't seem that long actually...Congratulations Squigs, forgot who is the father?

Congrats Squiggle! Did you cross the mish with TB or were they Mish x Mish?

As you can probably tell I'm stoked, I think I spotted 16 shrimplets so far & it looks like mamma still has some eggs she hasn't dropped yet :victorious:

So the looooooong wait is over hey? Didn't seem that long actually...Congratulations Squigs' date=' forgot who is the father?[/quote']

Totally agree, the wait wasn't that long but I think the time flew by with all the building stuff for the rack :encouragement:

Awesome news squggle and just in time to fill the new rack. I hope all your plans come together, it will be an awesome rack.

Cheers mick

Thanks dude, yeah I only put her in the tank a week ago so very good timing, hopefully have another two tanks running by next weekend :encouragement:

Good on ya bro ... gota love mishlings the're like a box of chocolates never know what your going to get lol!!

Congrats Mr Squiggle! You must have been so excited to finally see the little shrimplets around the tank.

Now to get them to grow large enough to see what you've actually got.

Totally! Fingers crossed for KK's & RR's so I can start a pure line for each of them :victorious:

Totally! Fingers crossed for KK's & RR's so I can start a pure line for each of them :victorious:

With the kk's you will see that they are blue (tints) freshly hatched...did you notice any blue eggs? Wait the mum is a normal crs isnt she, I think you mentioned in your other thread...From the pics I don't see what looks to be TB squiggs.

Nah dude the CRS dropped a week ago, this is an F4 Mishling x pure panda, can't say I noticed any blue eggs but she was hiding under the sponge filter for the last week or so, could really get a good look at the eggs

Congratz. That's great news....espacially with a new tank, ensure you have enough powdered food in there for the shrimplets.

Nah dude the CRS dropped a week ago' date=' this is an F4 Mishling x pure panda, can't say I noticed any blue eggs but she was hiding under the sponge filter for the last week or so, could really get a good look at the eggs[/quote']

I couldn't see blue eggs on my mish either until I took some pics and that's when I could see the blue eggs :)

Nice work squiggle, the shrimplets grow pretty quick in the first few weeks so you would be able to tell which are TB very soon.

nice one Squig!

Fingers crossed for a hi proportion of TBs.

Thanks guys, I'm hoping the orange coloured ones turn out to be RR's & not GB mishlings. I have got a small amount Biozyme & my green powder mix going in twice a day :encouragement:

Congrats Squiggy! That's awesome! :applause:

So many shrimplets.....can't wait to see what they will look like when they are a bit bigger. :encouragement:

• HOF Member

Woohoo congratulations Squiggle glad she dropped so many. You are on your way!