I'm Back all

jacet

Hi all, I'm back... Been a while all been busy and just moved house this week end. All went well except I had a leak in my main display and then the kids being kids they broke on of the T5's so I spat it and went to grab the 4 foot divided and cracked it.. Awesome fun at 4 pm on a Saturday afternoon.. So got a new tank 4 footer the put the divisions in they are to small by a couple of mm so I will deal with it tomorrow... So what has every one been up to the last couple of months... I have still got my CBS and they are going like crazy and counted around 60 odd and 8 of them were berried... CRS are doing nothing don't know why just keep on feeding them and hope one day they will give me young ones... And have these weird things that I will try to get a clear picture of (only got a bad ones) over the next couple of days...

Good to see you back dude, lots been going on but I'm sure you'll catch up pretty quick. I hate moving & it sounds like you had a fun one, lol :victorious: good to hear your CBS are going nuts, awesome stuff :encouragement:

Thanks squiggle..yes and starting to get white legs on them as well... So I will keep on trying till I get all white legs... It will take a long time I think but worth the satisfaction when I get it done..

Welcome back Jacet. TB is the way to go. But good luck with your PRL program.

Welcome back jacet..Moving houses is a nightmare...Hope all goes well with your settling in...;)

House moving ain't run, but nowthat its all done. At least you got a new 4 foot out of it, and congrats on the CBS. I'm sure the CRS will soon follow.

Thanks all.. I have missed this group...

Welcome back ... pics would be great!

just noticed how many member there are now... Holly cr@p things change in 2 months... I think last time I noticed it we had 1500 members...

welcome back Jacet, good to hear your shrimp are doing well. Hope things improve with the tank and light situation :)

welcome back Jacet' date=' good to hear your shrimp are doing well. Hope things improve with the tank and light situation :)[/quote']

Funny story about the light now I can laugh about it...lol... He was being a jedi knight mucking around and when I told him to stop being a dipstick with the light he went to put it down and that is when he dropped it... So I told him that what happens when you be silly with things that are not yours which he replied when I was being a jedi it did not break only when you told me to stop and put it down.. So it was my fault.. hahahaa arh kids got to love them...

I just think it is funny how he was in the right...hahahaha

Welcome back mate

Thanks Mate