So happy - so surprised - new shrimplets

beginner

Couple weeks ago posted up pic of cherry shrimplet.

But just nite while while staring at tank ( which I seem to do alot now) - saw the 2 following fellas.

post-3161-139909852096_thumb.jpg

See to RHS of cherry

[ATTACH]3540[/ATTACH]

I didnt even know the CRS was berried.:redface-new:

post-2944-139909860757_thumb.jpg

post-2944-139909860761_thumb.jpg

Very cool dude, that's so awesome! :encouragement: I know you're not the only one who finds themselves just staring into their tanks, I swear I loose hours just standing there looking into the tanks & it feels like minutes, hahaha :victorious: If you've only seen two then there will be more that show themselves in the next few days/weeks. As BB says, shrimplets make me smile every time :congratulatory:

Little stripey shrimplets! That is very cool....especially when you weren't expecting it. :encouragement:

I think I need to go and stare into my tank now.....I seem to discover a new shrimplet every day too.

First law of shrimp keeping: The more you look the more shrimplets you get.

• HOF Member

wow congratulations new babies are so cute. :encouragement:

Little stripey shrimplets! That is very cool....especially when you weren't expecting it. :encouragement:

I think I need to go and stare into my tank now.....I seem to discover a new shrimplet every day too.

First law of shrimp keeping: The more you look the more shrimplets you get.

I don't know about that one but I do know Murphy's law "the more you stare and care for the shrimp, that shrimp is the first to kark it!"

I don't know about that one but I do know Murphy's law "the more you stare and care for the shrimp' date=' that shrimp is the first to kark it!"[/quote']

Yes you're right, Chi. That's the second law of shrimp keeping. :(