lilly58

Hi everyone, i'm a big shrimp lover.. i currently have 2 tanks of cherry shrimp & a pitiful 8 yellow cherry shrimp & I'm desperate for more yellows :crushed:.

I am also breeding endlers, the original, chilli, golden & yellow tiger. I was a fish keeper years ago but have just gotten back into it 6 months ago. I Look forward to reading your posts :)

• HOF Member

Hi lilly58 and welcome to SKF . We would love to see your shrimp and tanks. We have quite a few members who breed Endlers and have a fish thread as well as shrimp. The forum will open up as you post so the more you post the more you see. Lots of info and friendly help here. We have a classified section for buying and selling but you need to be come a premium member to access that area. It costs $12.50 a year but well worth it. Hope you enjoy our forum. Feel free to ask any questions and I'm sure someone can help you.:encouragement:

Thanks for the welcome, I'll consider the premium member.

• HOF Member

You can still enjoy the forum just keep posting ,, put up some pictures and tell us about your self . Lots will open up for you to enjoy.:encouragement:

Welcome to the SKF team Lilly58, after breeding cherries you should try your skills on crystals. I have been thinking of keeping some endlers guppys but still unsure. It would be great if you could show us some of your fish especially the chilli and Golden yellow tigers. Your going to love keeping shrimps. Have fun on the forum and feel free to post any questions or just share your experience.

Welcome to the forum lilly58, I love yellow cherries & would love to see some pics of your tanks, Endlers are way cool too, hope you enjoy the forum as much as we do :victorious:

124_Funny_Gifs_15WhackingDay_zps0179a3bc.gif

Welcome. SKF is a amazing shrimp community with many fantastic members. Enjoy the forum, and community

Hi Lilly, welcome to SKF hope you enjoy your stay. I have just started with endlers and have black bars, chilli, and blonde

regards

Wayne

Welcome to this amazing forum, looking forward to seeing your setups

Hello lilly58, welcome to SKF....Hope you enjoy the forum and learn as much as you can to make your shrimp keeping/breeding a success...Would like to see some pics of the endlers...

• 1 month later...

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

I'm doing a bit of tank reorganising ATM but when I'm happy with the results(I'm a bit of a perfectionist) I'll get some pics up.

I'm also thinking of setting up a native shrimp tank. I have managed to get some Darwin Red Nose (SO cute), Darwin Algae Eaters& Chameleon Shrimp. I'm on the lookout for Zebra & Australian Amarno & native mosses & flora as well. Due to physical restrictions I can't head out into the wild to find them myself so I need to rely on the meber of different forums to help.

Cheers Lisa