Articles

wayne6442

I think it would b a good idea to have a section where people can post articles, many people have written a lot of informative pieces that don't make it into the library and get lost berried in old posts never to be seen again.

I agree. I've come on here looking for specific information and have had to dig to find it. I was almost going to ask the questions when I found fabulous posts telling me all I need to know...

Maybe the library should just be updated with the articles?

good point mate, but yes that is what the library is for and its just a matter of pointing out the great things you would like to see in the library as i can only manage so much myself :)

just copy the link and pm it to me or one of the mods and it will be promoted to an article in the library

Sounds like a great idea, happy to contribute :-)

Thanks Dean ,

What I was thinking is a separate thread starter for all general type of articles no mater what subject can be posted, Called Articles. instead of having to look for a specific thread to post in your work in

You can always write the thread and message me. I'll promote it into an article. Articles here thus far are promoted thread posts.