Shrimpy Photos :)

JPN07

G'day SKF Crew, i was bored the other day and took some photos of my CRS and CBS. Thought i share them with you guys and girls. Everyone loves seeing shrimpy photos, including myself :D

Enjoy.

a4a826c63d266aa32021e429f18390e2.jpg15dc92a56c82e34010e829870147cf32.jpg9a48929917d2ce1bde6a4792684f5ac4.jpg5669f80100a162f1b426bfbafe1ca86b.jpg4bf5c58833b329d4aa9d15d5f5a4a9bf.jpg

That's so cool! I never got my rilis to survive in my CRS parameters, well done ;) thanks for sharing!

The white on your crystals is like liquid paper , so bright and clean. Is that the camera or does all Your crystal look like that in person? Really love the white in them.

Thanks for the pictures, Lovely!

Thank you all.

The white on your crystals is like liquid paper , so bright and clean. Is that the camera or does all Your crystal look like that in person? Really love the white in them.
Not the camera MrShrimp. These photo quality are not so good compare to the ones on my phone. I use photo bucket and the photos comes up crap when i repost it on the net. They are my select breeding CRS colony, most of the shrimps have nice white and red.

Great pics, and beautiful shrimp...well done John. Thanks for sharing

Thank you all.

Not the camera MrShrimp. These photo quality are not so good compare to the ones on my phone. I use photo bucket and the photos comes up crap when i repost it on the net. They are my select breeding CRS colony' date=' most of the shrimps have nice white and red.[/quote']

I have noticed the same thing, the resolution seems to go to crap once the pic is uploaded to photobucket, it's a pain in the bum, lol :smiley_simmons:

Thanks BB :)

It sure is pain in the bum squiggle. Looks so nice on the phone and when you uploaded to photobucket, looks crap lol.

Thanks BB :)It sure is pain in the bum squiggle. Looks so nice on the phone and when you uploaded to photobucket' date=' looks crap lol.[/quote']Hey guys u should try imageshack.. I find it so kuch easier and better quality pics. For some reason photobucket annoyed the hell outta me!!

Really nice crystals!! Cant wait to see them with red legs ;)

Beautiful shrimp! Love the last pic! :encouragement: