Sign in to follow this  
Squiggle

Oh Yeah! It's happy dance time!!

BlueBolts

If the berried girl is CRS x TB, then theoretically ONLY F1 Mishling will be produced. Great news knowing the panda is a proven stud, and he's a great looking shrimp. Well done again.

MrShrimp

That's a great looking panda. I really like the white tip on the tip of the head. The pic of the mamma isn't arty, it's just simply rude pointing her bum in all our faces. She must be laughing when photo was taken.

Garnelchen

She is not pointing her bum, she is showing off her eggs! :congratulatory:

The panda dad looks absolutely beautiful!

durro68

Nice one Squig! Good to get the TB genes in your shrimp stock!

MrShrimp
She is not pointing her bum' date=' she is showing off her eggs [/quote']

Fair enough :)

shrimpstan

good one man. best of luck with these!

i was also confused as to the whole 'mischling mumma' so im glad that u cleared it up.

and so the process begins.. on the hunt for the illusive TB's!! :)

ineke

Great shots Squiggle can't wait to see what you get:encouragement:

Squiggle

Ok I have an awesome update, I got home from work today & found my F3 Mishling is berried, major happy dance soon followed. I'm pretty pleased with my pandas work :victorious:

image-74_zps3b78ccdf.jpg

MrShrimp

Well done squiggle , I'm very happy for you mate.

Squiggle

Thanks, I'm pretty excited about it :victorious:

MrShrimp
Thanks' date=' I'm pretty excited about it :victorious:[/quote']

I know the feeling. It's going to be a long long 4 weeks. Lol

Squiggle
I know the feeling. It's going to be a long long 4 weeks. Lol

I know, but I have about ten other berried girls & hopefully they'll help with the wait, I just had a CBS girl drop & I have seen about twelve shrimplets so far, the girls from this drop will hopefully become mothers to a new generation of mishlings :victorious:

MrShrimp

Waiting for new generation mishling isn't the same as waiting for your F3 mishling to drop some TB shrimplets. Now That's awesumess :)

Squiggle

Totally but I'm trying not to think too much cause 4 weeks is ages & I'm already really excited, lol :victorious:

MrShrimp

Your going to think about your berried F3 mishling every day so you can forget about trying not to think to much.

Loooooooooong wait buddy.

Squiggle

Hahaha, you're not helping! :smiley_simmons:

CNgo2006

Very Nice squiggle but the little shits are headaches when you can't find the one youre looking for! One of my RR shrimplets has been MIA for 3 days now! Must admit RR are hardest to find as they blend into the Benibachi substrate but still I'm looking for the white dot. LOL!

Congratulations dude, hope you get some nice TB from her.

CNgo2006
Totally but I'm trying not to think too much cause 4 weeks is ages & I'm already really excited' date=' lol :victorious:[/quote']

Mate you can always crank your heater up to 40 and watch her drop in about 10 mins! LOL! (Please do not do this, it was meant as joke!)

Squiggle

Thanks Chi, I'd be happy with two or three TB's & a few F4 mishlings, I'll really need to get my butt into gear to finish my rack within the next 4-6 weeks :victorious:

Squiggle
Mate you can always crank your heater up to 40 and watch her drop in about 10 mins! LOL! (Please do not do this' date=' it was meant as joke!)[/quote']

I know you were dude, I'm not a think as you dumb I am, hahaha :victorious:

CNgo2006
I know you were dude' date=' I'm not a think as you dumb I am, hahaha :victorious:[/quote']

The disclaimer was Not meant for you but for any newbies who may have taken it seriously!

Squiggle
The disclaimer was Not meant for you but for any newbies who may have taken it seriously!

Hmmmmm! Good point dude :victorious:

ineke

Woohoo Squiggle yes you better get your butt into action you are going to have shrimp from here to breakfast time very soon. You might have to fill the bath tub and keep them all in there. Well done you could be our next BB

MrShrimp

Looooooong wait buddy.

ineke

Sooooooo looooooong:D