ninja

• HOF Member

Actually what do they mean I'm yellow never could figure it out and I went to his page and that didn't tell me anything except I'm gullible and easily led.And why is Squiggle purple when I joined the same time as him.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ineke

• Squiggle

• ninja

• OzShrimp

Top Posters In This Topic

yellow is premium' date=' black is normal, red is moderator or is it purple?? i know i goto ther two right,[/quote']

Purple means you've won a prize in one of the forum competitions & red is a moderator :victorious:

Actually what do they mean I'm yellow never could figure it out and I went to his page and that didn't tell me anything except I'm gullible and easily led.And why is Squiggle purple when I joined the same time as him.

Did you find his page??????

• HOF Member

I won your Endlers I'm still yellow are you having me on too and where does it tell you all this?

• HOF Member
Did you find his page??????

Yes you and I both visited him told you I'm gullible plus super nosey

So you believe me now??? Say sorry!!!!!

what did I do wrong with his name??????

I won your Endlers I'm still yellow are you having me on too and where does it tell you all this?

That was my own competition, not a forum competition. The person who wins the video comp will probably become purple too. I got third in the library article comp :encouragement:

• HOF Member
So you believe me now??? Say sorry!!!!!

what did I do wrong with his name??????

You changed the g to a q at the end.

sorry Ninja you are not losing it but I still don't get it!

• HOF Member
That was my own competition' date=' not a forum competition. The person who wins the video comp will probably become purple too. I got third in the library article comp :encouragement:[/quote']

How did you find this out?

It's in the logo comp thread that, I think it was, Blindfisherman won & mine changed just after the comp winners were announced :victorious:

You changed the g to a q at the end.

sorry Ninja you are not losing it but I still don't get it!

What don't you get?

• HOF Member
What don't you get?

the point of this thread and the change in his name LOL are you still just trying to get posts or is there a prize to do with the name :confused:

I was just trying to be nice to a new member and you and Squiggle came in again and blew it all out of proportion just because I spelt his name wrong, no point at all and no prize, geeez.

Do you see what they do, Honcho, they are everywhere, poking their nose in and blowing things all out of proportion?

i see nothing...

and if i do ,

i may have to speak to my solicitor first, cos im usually really good at sticking my foot in my mouth..

• HOF Member

:dejection::cower: Been running around like the crazy shrimp woman that I am. Why am I so easily lead:stupid:

• HOF Member

Do you realise there are 3 pages of absolute crap here and we have had 100 views -and they don't like our antics:triumphant:

I definitely don't mind, I can dribble with the best of them............Um, maybe I should change the wording of that, even as I typed that I was thinking this doesn't sound too good, lol :victorious: I can talk crap with the best of them, there that sounds a little better, hahaha :smiley_simmons:

• HOF Member

Just watch out for Oz he will seize on that LOL

Yeah, him or Chi, one of them will have to say something, they just can't resist, hahaha :victorious:

I definitely don't mind' date=' I can dribble with the best of them.......[/quote']

better to dribble with the best then swallow like the rest :)