Finally! Berried OEBT

Robert

I just popped home and to my long awaited expectation i finally have a berried OEBT! Took just under 2 months of long nights searching, endless blood worms and a worn patience. I should have a blonde tiger berried soon too that is heavily saddled.

The father is either:

-Blue Bolt

-Mishling

-OEBT

Fingers crossed it was a mishling :)

Other then that everything is running smooth in my tank. Berried king kongs, 10 or so berried mishlings and 10-20 berried CRS. Cant wait to see what my tank will look like next month.

260310_10200498343452970_43481148_n.jpg485577_10200498344052985_1683126924_n.jpg268857_10200498344372993_1880949017_n.jpg936444_10200498344813004_500083093_n.jpg945231_10200498345853030_1547603491_n.jpg198025_10200498347453070_4281776_n.jpg263109_10200498348613099_1585073215_n.jpg

You've got an eye for finding the girls don't you ;-) Nicely done mate, look forward to seeing a overly populated tank next month

Congratulations Bro! Why would you like the father to be a mischling? How many mischlings did you have to buy to get 10+ girls? I had to get like 30 and even then I had to buy girls only... Sydney is on their way now with the TB's and Tigers!

Congrats Robert! Looking forward to seeing the shrimplets!!!

Congratulations Bro! Why would you like the father to be a mischling? How many mischlings did you have to buy to get 10+ girls? I had to get like 30 and even then I had to buy girls only... Sydney is on their way now with the TB's and Tigers!

I want my babies to look like the ones ninja had. Rather not have a TB x Tiger because they look feral. I probably bought... 20-30? some are still young so lots of waiting ahead. I do pick out the ones i think are males at a really young age and separate them but there is a chance theyll be girls.

I want my babies to look like the ones ninja had. Rather not have a TB x Tiger because they look feral. I probably bought... 20-30? some are still young so lots of waiting ahead. I do pick out the ones i think are males at a really young age and separate them but there is a chance theyll be girls.

You are one lucky Ba$tard to get that many girls in 20-30, in the 30+ juvies I got probably got 8-10 girls...So had to purchase another 10 or so girls. Looking real good there and getting Syd one step closer in the TB breeders chart!

• HOF Member

Congratulations great to hear when things are going right for someone:encouragement:

Awesome work dude, congratulations! :victorious: That's a lot of berried females, can't wait to see the results :encouragement: