Black babies

ninja

I got some lovely Black Knights from Dean on 22/3. Looking in the tank last night I saw a baby, my first baby Knight, or mini ninja, cool!

Thanks Dean.

And for us visual people...

Imagine it....A beautiful little shiny black shrimplet, like a black diamond! LOL!

I got some lovely Black Knights from Dean on 22/3. Looking in the tank last night I saw a baby' date=' my first baby Knight, or mini ninja, cool!

Thanks Dean.[/quote']

Cmon, ninja, where's the pics ??? Otherwise, it never happened. :p

Very cool indeed, love little shrimplets but as they crowd has said, pic or it didn't happen :smiley_simmons:

Very cool indeed' date=' love little shrimplets but as they crowd has said, pic or it didn't happen :smiley_simmons:[/quote']

humph I don't care if you all believe me or not and it wasn't black yet anyway

humph I don't care if you all believe me or not and it wasn't black yet anyway

Thats exactly how i feel, as my black tiger shrimp just dropped about 1000 shrimplets!!!! It's just they are so small, and they camouflage too well with the substrate and I have a crap camera and .......time to wake up! LOL!

Thats exactly how i feel' date=' as my black tiger shrimp just dropped about 1000 shrimplets!!!! It's just they are so small, and they camouflage too well with the substrate and I have a crap camera and .......time to wake up! LOL![/quote']

Woah...beware of the ninja strike back. LOL. As the name suggest...you'll get hit without seeing it coming.....

far enough if they're too tiny ATM.......we'll give ninja 72 hours...

71:59.54 now..