Sign in to follow this  
K9932

Red Cherry Shrimp

K9932

[ATTACH]3026[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3027[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3028[/ATTACH]post-1840-13990985088_thumb.jpg

Macro lens on my Samsung Galaxy 2

post-1355-139909860052_thumb.jpg

post-1355-139909860056_thumb.jpg

post-1355-139909860061_thumb.jpg

post-1355-139909860065_thumb.jpg

BlueBolts

Nice pics....can you post a pic of your macro lens....we should have a Samsung Vs iPhone macro pic competition !

ineke

Great pictures. I can't get the macro lens to work on the iPhone or if it works its over 2mg and can't post it.

BlueBolts
Great pictures. I can't get the macro lens to work on the iPhone or if it works its over 2mg and can't post it.

Just un-tick the

Retrieve remote file and reference locally

C6B87876-92F4-4258-A553-7EF90A6C1D1A-6038-0000074335590D3E.jpg

rosiedosie

I didnt even know you could get macro lenses for your phone. I have a galaxy, where would I get a lense for that? Or how do they even attach to the phone?

CNgo2006
I didnt even know you could get macro lenses for your phone. I have a galaxy' date=' where would I get a lense for that? Or how do they even attach to the phone?[/quote']

eBay...is the answer to many of you buying questions!

ineke

Thanks BB will try when I'm on the computer can't access my pictures on the ipad

BlueBolts
Thanks BB will try when I'm on the computer can't access my pictures on the ipad

use photobucket, and you'll be able to access anywhere....50+% of my post is from my iPad

ineke

I'm trying to but I can only get it to the clipboard and don't know how to paste

ineke

My photos are in drop box and I can't get them to photo bucket

ineke

Got it to photo bucket

Cookster

Nice pics Kristy .. will definitely have to investigate macro attachment for my camera ... phone ... thing ;)

K9932

Sorry Guys, New to this forum and have no idea when someone comments lol!

Below is the link to the lens combo that I purchased (off ebay)

Says it is compatible for iPhone also.

Pretty much it comes with an adhesive circle to place around your camera which the lens then 'magnets' to the adhesive, making it easy to take shots.

Comes with lens covers and handy straps so you dont lose them ;)

will post pictures ..

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/310646642659?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

blindfisherman

Sorry to hijack - I have one of the macro/wide angle attachments for a phone spare

If anyone wants to pick it up.

K9932
K9932

No worries 'Blindfisherman'

Hopefully someone snatches it up as they are great ;)

Squiggle

Awesome shots dude, the macro attachment is a great idea :encouragement:

@ Ineke, I've found that the focal length is very short so the subject has to be right at the front of the tank, hope this helps :encouragement:

Neo-shrimp

Nice 1st & 4th shots of the red cherries K9932...Thanks for the pics :)

Garnelchen

I love the first photo. Great how you can see it's little face in so much detail!

ineke

Thanks for all the tips re photo's It's the operator and I also have to practice with photo bucket. I was OK with it now I'm not!!! Will practice during the day - not so good at 10 pm and in bed!!!:)

Jenbenwren

Great pics, love the color of your reds! Might have to look into getting a macro lense for my iphone.