What to look for in mischling shrimplets?

CNgo2006

Hey Guys,

So 3 of my berried mischling girls dropped their babies these last 2 weeks and I have been trying to find any TB's or TiBees but to tell the truth they are so small, I can't tell! What are we suppose to be looking for when they are shrimplets? How to tell if they are just mischling or something special?

I found this little guy, he is whitish with orange eyes and what looks like stripes...The tank is mischlings, OEBT male, Blonde male and BB male.

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0084.jpg

I also found some crystal red ones that look like they have the white brows on a red face and the red is a darker kind and some greenish and white banded? May just be normal mischlings who knows...not me thats for sure!

Any suggestions on what to look for in particular in shrimplets?

Cheers Chi.

No one??? Where are all the big guns? I'm thinking it may be a TiBee because of the orange eyes but that may just be my wishful thinking LOL! May just be a GB Mischling...

not a big gun..

but i think its a tibee.just a hunch either your blonde tiger or oebt male got to a female mischling...

its really hard to tell what you do have as it is tiny..

buut orange eyes is a good thing an usually gets brought back to the tiger variants....

if your looking for baby TB the baby pandas and kk look blue instead of black and WR pandas are hard to tell until they are bigger , although ruby reds will be noticable because of the pattern..

hope that helps little chi looks cool so far :D

Thanks mate...hope I get some from this lot...still have 3 girls that haven't dropped yet. Fingers crossed!

awsome man.. if you want more TB maybe remove the tigers or put BB male in a seperate breeder box with a female mischling..

also i could see my eggs turning blue a few days before they hatched when black pandas where gonna be released..;)

Keep us updated on your progress Chi, I'm very interested to see what you get from your berried girls :encouragement:

Will do, I do have the male BB in a breeder with 3 mischling girls and a BB girl. Although his color has gone to a baby blue.

That would be awesome if it started to get some blue as it grows :encouragement:

Hi Chi, how's the Tibee progressing along.....should have coloured up better over the past week ?

Yeh I have a few of those in the photo I'm thinking tigerx or sw mischlings? Let you know when I'm more sure. Although I'm positive I have a couple bbx or tigerx berried mischlings girls as they were in breeder box, def at least one bbx, will update when girls drop.