My aquascape experiment

Gbang

I agree Garnelchen!

I have a "Sushi Bar" in my nano cube, it entertains me everyday lol

I like it. :)

Why does aquascaping have to be so serious?

No issues with castle's, I have a ornament in my crab tanks too...but I think if you're trying to creat a Iwagumi Aquascape, the castle ruins it....plus proportionately it doesn't work. More importantly, and the true reason was that I just wanted to stir up Gbang ! Hehe

Squiggle, I feel they're accumulating by the masses ....HELP !

I'm with BB, if he's trying to stir Gbang then it definitely has to go, lol :encouragement:

image-74_zpsd2fcb9a2.jpg

Nice work Mr. Gbang :)

Using mini pelia as a foreground is a pretty novel approach; I can't say I've ever seen it done before. You're a patient man to try it out. Do you have the pelia tied to something (rocks?). They might go walkabout and start floating off during photosynthesis.

The anal retentive aquscaper in me will have to agree with Bluebolt too, that castle has got to go lol :p

Anyway, you should go get some seachem Flourish (The comprehensive supplement one) and start dosing that into the tank - nice and easy. It has all the macro and micronutrients needed by the plants you have in that tank as they are rather undemanding with the exception of the Synoganthus belem which is a little more demanding (it may still struggle). Give it a shot and see how you go mate. Don't worry about the copper in the seachem, not enough in there to harm cherries.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing the mother-in-law has more power over him than peer pressure, lmao :victorious: