• Must Read SKF Articles

• Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

Join Our Community!

• Steensj2004
      Gotcha. I’ve really been eyeing some ,”Fire Reds,” or some,”Blue Dreams,” from LRBretz, those are out of this world.
    • Blue Ridge
      Does anyone know if these are in print anywhere? They don't seem to print nearly enough copies to meet demand, issue after issue sells out and is gone forever.
    • Blue Ridge
      I wonder why that would be? I'd think an oak is an oak wherever it's growing. Perhaps a result of me leaving them in the sun? It's not a big issue, once they get soaked they become pliable and soft it's just a head scratcher...
    • Blue Ridge
      AFAIK, only crystal reds. FWIW, Rob at Flip imports the vast majority of his stock. Price of success, I suppose. He can't breed them fast enough to meet demand. He's very open about this and a great guy to deal with. But I wouldn't buy Caridina as imports when they can be had (much) cheaper home bred from a hobbyist. Mischlings might be a good way to go, you'll usually get a variety of black and red crystals F1, depending on what they were bred with. And they tend to be a little hardier like tigers, though still more fragile than most Neos.
    • Blue Ridge
      Thank you so much! I was trying to go through the standard settings menu, which is disabled. Fixed now!