Female CRS tormenting me

OzShrimp

-sigh- I have a female SS grade CRS from Gbang and a female from 2OFUS both are heavily saddled for a week and still no berries.

So far all i got is a berried sunkist cherry and i swear the CRS are taunting me lol :(

They will walk past the front of the tank so i can get a good look and still nothing haha :(

I am sure plenty of people are sharing this frustration? I am letting my tank temp go up to 25 degrees now as thats the temp my last lot of CRS bred in so fingers crossed

Maybe you need some love potion ! It really does exist for shrimps....

But, just feed them some frozen bloodworms, do a water change, and they'll be berried !

Hmmmm, very interesting! What would you recommend as a breeding aid BB? Is the Mosura Gravidas any good? :confused:

image-74_zpsbe7f5912.jpg

Patience. When they are ready they will be ready. I dont believe the breeding liquid is good for them because it is not natural and when you put some in even the females go crazy which they naturally dont do.

Patience is the key. I feel your frustration. I was looking up the backside of my heavily saddled snow white since before christmas and only last week she berried up.

My tank is 23.5 degrees. I believe the less you touch the tank the more stable and better it is for the shrimp.

Do u have a definate male

if so is he big enough ??

I have been looking pretty close and beginning to think majority of my shrimp are females lol.

my juveniles should give me a male eventually but yes, am being somewhat patient.

My sunkist berried after i did a water change

Do u have a definate male

if so is he big enough ??

The A grades i buy from you in a week and a bit will be my last shrimp purchase for my tank so hopefully the shrimp loving will begin lol

Will make sure I give u a definate male :)

cant be giving to many females :)!

lol just 1 male is fine the rest as females is okay ;) LOL

All you need is 1 or 2 very high quality males. Cull the rest of the males in my opinion.

Grab yourself a sss male if you can.

unfortunately i cant afford a SSS male otherwise i definately would :)