How are my cherries doing?

mr_c265

Hey all, i was looking in my tank today, found some pretty good looking cherries. Most of mine have those white lines down the back, but i found a few that look much much nicer today. Here they are.

Females

P2140003_zps9b3d7e66.jpgP2140004_zps61f698ee.jpg

Male

P2140009_zpsf2dad068.jpg

Not sure

P2140010_zps8f4c3207.jpg

It's really hard to tell what i've got in the tank as there is a huge ball of moss that has somewhere between 30 and 100 shrimp living in it. I may see some good shrimp like this one day and then not see them again for a week.

Planning to catch these guys next time and see if i can get them their own tank.

Beautiful cherries.

The first one with the red legs is very sexy

Cheers guys, i really like the red legs, i believe thats one of the requirements for painted grading, if only i could trick the males into copying her :P

Nice! If only the shrimp bred and survived as easy as the snails! I see you have quite a population of them!
Mate, you should see the selective shrimp fry saver. Before shrimp it was a snail saver because i didn't have enough ramshorns, regretting it now. Another thing that breeds easier than shrimp, java moss, its everywhere. OOh found a photo of the frysaver. P2130041_zpsf0068e23.jpg

Lovely shrimp, and so glad to see I am not the only one battling ramshorn invasions. I just wish the equally quick breeding MTS would develop a taste for ramshorns or vis versa.

Lovely shrimp' date=' and so glad to see I am not the only one battling ramshorn invasions. I just wish the equally quick breeding MTS would develop a taste for ramshorns or vis versa.[/quote']

Coming to a cinema near you, snail wars.

Wish my thumb didn't get wet or dirty when snails start to block my view of the tank. Assasin snails would be a nice solution.

The people that originally brought exotic shrimp to Australia could have really been a little more considerate and helped a brother out with some other nasty little inverts.

(no, i don't condone smuggling, i was just trying to be funny)