Howdy all

northboy

Hi every one, I am not exactly new, but it has been a long long time since I have been here, been working on insects and selling framed insects at a couple of Cairns markets and with the virus shut down I am out of work, so I have time to rekindle an old obsession, shrimp and aquatic critters, I can not go up cape York at the moment to look for new freshwater crab species, there is loads of new species to be found and shrimp species to. Any way I will spend more time here now.

Bob. AKA northboy 

• Like 3

Hey bob, good to see you’re back, I’ve read through a bunch of your threads and articles during my time here on skf and it’s been really helpful. Always great to have more experienced members around. Do you still have any tanks (or ponds) running? 

Crabby

• Like 1

Howdy mate, I do have a number of tanks I will get going again, thanks for the welcome back I will catch up with a lot of people I have not had contact with in many years.

Bob

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hi @northboy, I'm a new member but welcome back regardless!

I'm actually trying to find a way to get in touch with @fishmosy to discuss an article posted here but I've been unsuccessful so far. It doesn't appear they've been active for some time but I did not a couple of references made to your name. Are you still in contact? If you are, would you mind passing on some details from me so we can connect?

Cheers,

Johno