The pictures above certainly look like the tank is cycling again.
Have you got a test kit to test for ammonia, nitrites or nitrates? I think I have asked a couple of times already.
We don't know if your shrimp are now dying because of residual side effects from the disease, OR ammonia poisoning.
At this stage, I'm more inclined to assume the former (ammonia poisoning) with the lack of more information.
Have you got another tank apart from this one pictured above?
That red shrimp may just have been too weakened by the whole experience to recover. Hopefully the remaining shrimps are strong enough to survive and the tank settles down now! Just let it run for a month and the fuzz should disappear and if the remaining shrimp survive, it may then be time to try a few new shrimps.......
Great news that you haven't had any more deaths recently, hopefully that is now sorted out!
Many new tanks (mmine included) get fuzzy mould looking in them but it usually passes as the tank matures. It usually hapens more with wood in the tank and it is harmless to the inhabitants, just unsightly. Just leave it a bit longer and see what happens!