Skf Xmas comp :)

Dean

i just woke up and turned on my computer. what happens? a little window popped up on my right saying check out shrimpkeepers forum!!!! and it looks like a pop up message on facey but it wasn't. BAHAHAHAHAHA i burst out laughing!!! whoever created that you are a genius!!!! i'm having the biggest laugh ever LMAO

Suprised not as much spammers as I thought.

Would love to see someone spam a forum with an entire page of adverts...lol

hey just liked to know when it says " 2 posts per day on each site maximum"

does that mean i can post on one forum twice per day? or is it only two forums i can posts on? cheers

Ahhh okay, thats good because im planning to post on 5 different forums 2 times a day , everyday until the comp ends =]

Please all read first original comp rules post!!!!!!!

Ok comp is still very much going ahead, just no posting on forums ATM :)

I will make an announcement tonight at 830pm on what we do next :)

All points already earned still stand :)

Comp is still running on other forms of advertising :)

Keep getting points as per rules :)

Update tonight :)

Just wanted to add a small suggestion. Extra 1 point for @ tagging SKF on the facebook spam. If someone happens to like your facebook page it'll show up on all of their friends timelines. Its why so many companies make status'post photos that have nothing to do with the operation, because if someone happens to like that status or photo it'll show up on their friend list timeline also. Free advertising.

• 4 weeks later...

I feel sorry for whoever is counting and verifying all the entries. Good luck to all who put in a huge effort to promote the greatest forum around.

Cheers Mick

I thought the comp finished at 10pm not 9pm DAMN IT! i has more stuff to upload :( i doubt i would of placed anyway.

Comp is now officially closed..

thank you to everyone for the hard work and many many many entries i now need to try and count :)

i will announce the winners as soon as tally is done. should be a week or so..

@sjn5188, rules said 9pm and i closed the thread at 10pm. sorry mate but rules is rules :)

• Like 1

Comp is now officially closed..

thank you to everyone for the hard work and many many many entries i now need to try and count :)

i will announce the winners as soon as tally is done. should be a week or so..

@sjn5188' date=' rules said 9pm and i closed the thread at 10pm. sorry mate but rules is rules :)[/quote']

Yeah I know. I was just annoyed that i missed it. i'll get over it.

Hi everyone

so after many many many waisted hours trying to count the points for the top 3 entries in the SKF xmas comp,

i have decided that because all top 3 put in so much effort that you all deserve great prizes :)

so prizes are as folows

IZZY :encouragement: you will receive 1x KK Panda Juvi & 4 mishling Juvi.

SHRIMPY :encouragement: you will receive 1x RW Juvi & 4 mishling juvi.

619TORREY :encouragement: you will receive 1x RW Juvi & 4 mishling juvi.

as a bonus i will also give you all 1x Ebi net (shrimp net) and 1x Nano shrimp cave!!!

A big thank you to everyone who participated in this comp and helped to spread the word of how great this forum is..

Winners please PM your postal details when your ready and ill ship the prizes...

Congratz to ALL the winners. Very gracious of you Dean......Welcome to the world of TB......any questions, please do post, so that we can all respond and encourage ..... Well Done !