Skf Xmas comp :)

Dean

@Rob, none of that mate :)

@ Lachie1998 "PERFECT" example of what this come is about and the rules being followed mate... just a few days early :)

Lol oh don't u worry I was just warming up, don't want to cause injuries....

Was gonna ask if you have a pic of the skf advert, something with the web address in it.... Muahahaha

Dean, my vote for Gino & lachie1998 to get double points for their enthusiasm, and showing us members great examples etc ! LOL...Sajica, minus points ? Cmon we're a friendly forum here...haha. This is going to be a great battle !

Wonder how long it'll take the "other" forum, to copy this innovative idea, after copying SKF in the posts ranking system ! LOL

LOL...Sajica' date=' minus points ? Cmon we're a friendly forum here...haha. This is going to be a great battle ![/quote']

There's no friends in business and no friends in battles.... Clear breach of rules, penalties must be handed down ;)

Just kidding guys, I love the enthusiasm. I don't think I have enough effort to commit to this, maybe a few, but points system... *sigh*

Jumping the gun there lachie. The contest doesn't start for another 2 days

sorry:dejection: i think i just got abit excited

Lachie, don't appologise they are all just jealous they didn't jump the gun....

It's only cheating if you get caught :)

Where is the self respect guys? A man throws some shrimp into the ring and its already to the "dog eat dog"stage haha man I love the world.

Dean count me in!!

Hehe I'm going to watch hackers tonight to get me ready for the next month haha anyone else stocked up on pop corn?

give us an example so i can try to work out a point system for it??? all advertising is good advertising..

unless you are writing shrimpkeepersforum in the snow with P#%@ lol

i dont want any one to spend any money on it as i dont want anyone to get upset if they spend money and dont win..

only problem with that is how do you show date and time of doing it?

Would it be okay if i take screen shots daily of my advertisements along with the date/time etc and post it on the last day of the comp instead of positng it daily? cheers

i dont want any one to spend any money on it as i dont want anyone to get upset if they spend money and dont win..

only problem with that is how do you show date and time of doing it?

I guess thats fair enough then. so no spending money on adds

thats up to you mate, just dont miss the deadline. i do think its better to post them up as you go which will motivate everyone :) and give everyone ideas also as this whole comp is about spreading the word and helping to grow SKF..

Would it be okay if i take screen shots daily of my advertisements along with the date/time etc and post it on the last day of the comp instead of positng it daily? cheers