Nope Xbox here too!

On 2/25/2016 at 8:46 PM, Jo said:

I'm an avid gamer but on Xbox sorry :)

Devil!!

6 hours ago, Foxpuppet said:

Nope Xbox here too!

Devil to!!!!

On 05/03/2016 at 9:51 AM, Jo said:

I don't suppose you play starbound @Disciple ? It's the only multi-player I play on the PC.

I mostly please League of Legends. It is a MOBA. I cant play MMO's anymore I dont have the time to level up haha

I'm waiting for The Division but my internet speed is 9kb/s atm. hoping Telstra fix it tomorrow ongoing fight for nearly a month 

Had some fun on BF4 over the weekend.... It's been too long LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I have a PS4 but primarily play solo. Currently playing a lot of Gwent, it has a really nice mini game that comes a long with it too "Witcher 3".?

7 hours ago, OzShrimp said:

I have considered getting the Witcher 3 

Have you played Dragon Age: Inquisition? I find Witcher 3 much more complex as far as game play goes. I completed all the side quests in inquisition and couldnt really bring myself to play again. Witcher  3 on the other hand...im half way through my 2nd play through...so so many hours

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Kaylenna said:

Erm... any Wow players? 1f601.png

My wife and myself played WoW for years. Havent logged on for 9 months now as life keeps getting in the way.

14 minutes ago, Madmerv said:

My wife and myself played WoW for years. Havent logged on for 9 months now as life keeps getting in the way.

Ha... my husband plays too. 

Legion!  If you do play again, let me know.

14 hours ago, Kaylenna said:

Ha... my husband plays too. 

Legion!  If you do play again, let me know.

Been a few years since I played WoW. I miss it sometimes but life has been crazy busy as it is. Cannot imagine days of raiding with guild again.

37 minutes ago, jc12 said:

Been a few years since I played WoW. I miss it sometimes but life has been crazy busy as it is. Cannot imagine days of raiding with guild again.

Oh no, I stopped raiding a while ago - hard to raid when the baby isn't cooperating... which is most of the time, of course.  But I still do some of the other small stuff.  It's basically free these days (gogo Wow tokens), so it's easy to justify even a few minutes here and there. 

Didn't mean to hijack the thread, it just made me wonder if there were other Wow players here.

• HOF Member

My kids took over the PS4 but I used to only play games like Ratchet & Clank, Mortal Kombat etc... Too useless with modern style games, tried COD when it came out and got sick of getting my butt kicked by 10yr olds lol

• Like 1

• HOF Member

I did but gave to one of my reviewers to write about. He said it got boring after a couple of hours - hype didn't meet expectations.

On 8/11/2016 at 2:36 PM, Cloudwarrior said:

anyone got No Man's Sky yet?

I have No Mans Sky i would say it is okay to kill time but it does get repetitive pretty quick.

I only just save up over a million dollars to buy the ship which looks like a pelican.

Got my pre order down this morning for Battlefield 1 bring it on! Hoping to play in the beta to

• Join Our Community!

Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

• Must Read SKF Articles

• sdlTBfanUK
      I have just done the planned weekly maintenance and 10% water change and everything 'seems' to be going very well, I saw 12 blue and 9 panda shrimps so am very happy about that as there are always some hiding (and they are small) so there must be more than that at this point. Early days yet (especially with the off parameters) with the blues only been in the tank for a week and the pandas for 2 weeks. Not seen any dead ones yet and the shrimp seem happy enough and beautiful colour and pattern, all small so must be young! Parameters were TDS 159, GH 7-8, KH 1-2, PH 7 yesterday so still a bit off the usual ideal! Hopefully these figures come down slowly in time, I used pure RO water for the water change so Tds should drop 10. I will get a different PH test kit with a narrower range/increments as the one I have measures in .5 increments over a wide range which is probably a bit much. I bought these shrimp because the sellers parameters (PH 6.8) were the closest to mine so hopefully it will work out long term. I changed my zerowater filter as well, as the old one was measuring TDS 6 so passed its best. I will definitely overnight drip acclimate shrimp in the future, not that I plan any more in the forseeable future. I will add/edit photo when available, hopefully later today.
    • sdlTBfanUK
      All done now, I drip acclimated 11 blue bolts and 6 blue steel overnight and they are now in the tank so now is just wait and see if this works. 28 shrimps have now been put in and I have yet to SEE a dead one so fingers crossed! A couple of pictures of some below; I don't plan on buying any more shrimp so plan this to be a blue shrimp tank, though if it doesn't work out I have seen some female bettas I would like, but hopefully the shrimps will work out. The water parameters are still the same as before, so a bit off! I need to sort out what foods and shrimp stuff I have in the drawers and cupboard tomorrow as it's been a while, hopefully I find a shrimp lolly so I can give them one/part of those tomorrow, and it may bring as many of the shrimps out as possible.  Fingers crossed everyone...........  
    • NoGi
    • jayc
      LoL. Just look back at old posts on the forum.  
    • NoGi
      New, when i left i shut down everything. This is my first tank back. I've forgotten so much lol