Top Posters In This Topic

• Loach

• Dean

• Sprae

• wayne6442

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@lionel

just send it to me or email to [email protected] i will post up all the entries in a thread with a poll for voting

when we are ready to start choosing winners.

Excited to see what others have come up with!

Can you vote for yourself? If i have read correctly, you get three votes? Can one of them be your own if you legitemately think its top three? ;)

Ive almost finished mine, can i post in another draft in case i dont get back in time?

dont get back in time for what ? the poll dates for all entries will start 31 August. so still plenty of time for everyone :)

Ive almost finished mine, can i post in another draft in case i dont get back in time?

let me think about how this will work best first, so its fare. ill get back with clear voting rules closer to voting time.

Excited to see what others have come up with!Can you vote for yourself? If i have read correctly, you get three votes? Can one of them be your own if you legitemately think its top three? ;)

dont get back in time for what ? the poll dates for all entries will start 31 August. so still plenty of time for everyone :)

Thats my birthday :D

I need to win the major prize to complete my 3x 30cm Cube project :D

Good Luck all!

I need it to start my 90x60x40 project ;)

I'm working on a 6x2x2ft build ATM, just ordering all equipment, then I'll start a log :-D

I want 50k shrimp eventually :-P

oh 31st AUG thats plenty of time >.

any chance of knowing how many submissions have been made to date?

not yet mate ! there are a few but not as many as i would like!!! so come on people, get creative and enter :) you have nothing to loose and alot to gain..

Hay Dean, If by the remotest chance that my submission should win a prize,woul it be possible to swap the CRS shrimp for one of the cherry morphs?

you better just win first prize then mate :) i cant (not can) change the prizes as it would be unfair to the other winners. your entry is good mate so just wait and see how the comp pans out :encouragement:

Thanks Dean, just thought it was a good question to ask, as there may be a few of us that don't keep Crystals, personally i would love to win them, I love the blighters but have been stung with them before.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

How's everyone going with this? I'm yet to start. But have some good ideas jotted/drawn on paper. Just need to find some time to refine them in illustrator :-)

How's everyone going with this? I'm yet to start. But have some good ideas jotted/drawn on paper. Just need to find some time to refine them in illustrator :-)

I have finished my second one. Looks alot better... Im using the computer program you mentioned :)