1st Shrimp Keepers Forum Competition

skfadmin

Again' date=' are you a logo designer?[/quote']

No I'm not, but the company I contracted to design it is :friendly_wink:.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loach

• Dean

• Sprae

• wayne6442

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not fair :cower:

Happy to give you their number... They're not cheap though....

Professional Designers!!!! Don't have a Hope!" I Hope"

Thank you' date=' you can all go home now :smiley_simmons:

post-24-139909856813_thumb.jpg

You will see the amazingness of the logos when it comes to judging day. It will be more than free online software ;)

• HOF Member
You will see the amazingness of the logos when it comes to judging day. It will be more than free online software ;)

Free, that logo I just did which is full of awesomeness was done in Adobe Photoshop. It was so hot, I decided to post here instead of entering as I felt it would be unfair to everyone else :p

Free' date=' that logo I just did which is full of awesomeness was done in Adobe Photoshop. It was so hot, I decided to post here instead of entering as I felt it would be unfair to everyone else :p[/quote']

Mine was done in illustrator :)

So did you actually write that or is it a font?

I don't know what you people would have done in the OLD DAY'S:cower: might have to" ACTUALLY " draw something by hand using your imagination. LOL

I don't know what you people would have done in the OLD DAY'S:cower: might have to" ACTUALLY " draw something by hand using your imagination. LOL

Heh... I'm if required, hand skills will come back. I would think many may have sketch ideas by hand then transferred to computer refinements.

Hi all, here's a reminder that all logo submissions will need to be submitted by 10pm Friday 31st August. That's next week! :applause:

Once we have all the submission we will commence a poll for everyone to vote within 2 weeks. Clear voting criteria will be provided.:congratulatory:

Time is running out people but don't rush I am going to win!!!! so don't try to hard/ LOL