OFFER TO ALL

northboy

This offer is open to every one.

If you are making your way to Far North Queensland and if you are not why the hell not LOL.

Give me a yell  and I can show you some top places and you get to collect some shrimp and other stuff, the only thing I need is fill the petrol tank on the car, one person we take my 4 x4 ute and more we may have to hire a car and that's  on you.

Bob

• Like 7

God damn now i just gotta convine the missus to cancel the 10 night cruise for our honeymoon and convince her to go to far north queensland :P

Plenty of romantic options up here and warmer than where you are, but not by much got down the 10 here last night.

Bob

• HOF Member

Stop complaining Bob I don't think we reached 10 today! 

• Like 1

Very generous offer Bob. -4 in my part of Melbourne last week, You have nothing to complain about when it comes to the weather....LOL

Oz you have no chance!!!!!!!

COLD I don't want it I hate it, you guys can keep it down there

Is that enough complaining yet, I can keep going and Ben usually gives it to me for being a WOOSSYY about cold LOL

Get you butts up here guys you will enjoy your self, don't wast you bucks on a OS holiday come to Paradise with SHRIMP.

Bob

From someone who has been to Cairns TWICE now, go, its well worth the trip. I still dont feel like I've even scratched the surface of what is available around this area. And you dont even have to focus on aquatic stuff, the countryside and flora is quite distinct from anything I have seen elsewhere. Plus Bob knows his crap and can point out stuff that most people miss. 

TA Ben I guess IOU now, so wait until we get to Black mountain/ Cooktown, that's going to blow your mind.

Look up Wallaby creek Rainbows, you will get to swim with them and Gap creek Trifas, then there is the other tree Kangaroo

Bob

• HOF Member

I wish I had contacted you when we were there 2 years ago. Trying to talk Alan into another trip -we have a great old 4wd with  4" lift and good all round tyres so could use that for off road stuff- but convincing Alan he won't be bored with shrimp stuff is another story!!!!!! I tempted him with other wildlife but now he keeps reminding me I'm not supposed to go rock climbing etc . Think he is whimping out!

So Bob if we use our car do you fill up the tanks- we only have 2 long range diesel tanks and a 25 litre gas tank LOL  (yes we do have diesel and gas- gives more bang for your burn it makes a heap of difference especially when towing )

I still say you don't know what cold is but damn 10 degrees is cold for up there!!!! 

• Like 1

Ineke

If you get up this way I am sure there will be some one to fill the seat in my car and we go from there, there is loads of wildlife to see LOADS,  Cooktown and Black mountain would be the go, but any where you want to see there is good stuff any where. Bragging I know but very true.

Ineke work on Alan to do the trip in your winter, you will enjoy the change (in normal years), I will be looking for Riffles the next Cooktown trip to go into the Science bank. 

CU soon

Bob

• Like 1