Is this a male

Ronskitz

Gday guys just wanna get your opinion whether this is male of female?? Or to early to tell i dont know how old it is but its about 15mm long any guidance appreciated :)

Cheers

Ronpost-571-140084245461_thumb.jpgpost-571-140084247143_thumb.jpgpost-571-14008424864_thumb.jpg

Probably too early to tell but would need a clearer pic of the antennae. :D

Ok cool cheers mate i will try get a better pic what am i looking for with the difference in antennae?

usually the females the antenna is roughly body length, males somewhere 1.5 - 2x body length i believe?

Can i ask what type of shrimp this is though? The coloration leaves me thinking it might be a male RCS

• 2 weeks later...

Mods plz delete this as it is shamefull that i even thought this is anything but a rili cull

Can i ask what type of shrimp this is though? The coloration leaves me thinking it might be a male RCS

Hahaha, all good dude, there's no stupid questions here & definitely no shame in asking for any ID help! :thumbsu:

I actually feel a bit mean now lol. Sorry to hear dude :)

All is good i thought i was going good guns keeping a tibee alive haha

Is that the shrimp from my lot ? Don't worry, I've got some tibee's for you when we next catch up :-)

Is that the shrimp from my lot ? Don't worry, I've got some tibee's for you when we next catch up :-)

Yeah it is from the rilis i got and some shrimplets are showing the same markings so im thinking this guy is dad :-( so they are being culled heavily :) i was actually not far off touching base with you when my funds are up for a nice rili male or 2 :-)