Sydney shrimps societies, anyone?

Hi all sydney shrimppies.

I like to gater some idea if any one is interested in a "shrimp society" in sydney?

Idea ??

• 3 months later...

Hey Kev, not in sydney, but thought i could pass on some useful ideas/information to get a shrimp club/society going.

Find a small group of 3-5 people who would be very passionate/reliable and get a way for you all to throw ideas around for what could work.

I would say get in contact with the aquarium society of nsw, but they have since become defunk. which could even open the door up to getting the NSW society back up and running as is happening on the gold coast currently.

For running a shrimp day, possibly look at local aquariums and see if they are happy to host an event. See if they will fund a BBQ or something, encourage people to donate items to get some funds for the club to be able to grow into the future.

If youd like more ideas/help with setting up/running a day just let me know. Myself and my partner travel up to Sydney a fair bit, so could even match up a date and come along to sydneys first ever shrimp club ;)

• 2 months later...

Hi there

I am interested and will help if you need it.

Cheers

Louis

Edited by NoGi

• 1 month later...