My first Riffle

yeswaitnosorry

+1, nice pics....never had riffles, but they do look awesome. Looks like a Kung Foo fighter with nunchucks LOL

Very unique looking shrimp...Hope you don't mind me asking...how much for a pair of Riffles Yeswaitnosorry ? Thanks for the pics

Don't have a price for it, came when I bought some tanks and red cherries. The seller threw it in as a freebie (he was closing down all his tanks for a house move I think)

Lucky you, riffle shrimp are great. Although watch it closely they are prone to finding ways out of tanks. Also if you net it be prepared to close the net around it in your hand, these guys run and run FAST.

I haven't seen my small male riffles for a while but that is probably because they are in a pretty heavily planted tank with good filtering spots in the plant life in front of the filter return.

• 1 month later...

Anyone know where to get some in Sydney/Newcastle ares?

• 2 weeks later...

ahhh am happy my ex raffle are happy they are very cute 1 of them has a greenish colour.

I move houses and o ready did my tank and ready to go again :D this time just 1 tank display no more racks for me :( ( for now )

they look very happy in the new home