Blonde endlers

Matt_95

I've started to get back into my shrimp and fish, I got a pair of blonde endlers and a pair of black bars, unfortunately the black bars jumped out.. I have some shrimp from Imke (thanks!!) in here as well but I couldn't get a decent photo. As you can see, aquatic photography is not my thing.

IMG_1164_zps488e8411.jpgIMG_1184_zpsdb0c0c7f.jpgIMG_1219_zps0f220997.jpgIMG_1226_zpsbace6699.jpgIMG_1230_zpsa561fac6.jpg

• HOF Member

Hi Matt I'm Ineke the one who gave you the shrimp. Imke is a Member in Germany. Love the Endlers I have a trio given to me by Squiggle.

Hey mat, I've got those as well as back bars & red Chillis, give us a yo if you want some more :encouragement: these are my orange ones, I have about 50 of the orange ones & I'm sure in no time you'll have just as many :victorious: your girl looks ready to pop :encouragement:

image-74_zps8940da7d.jpg

• HOF Member

Love that orange Squiggle:encouragement:

Ahh, my apologies Ineke, I am terrible with names!!

I got these guys off you Jay :p I'd love to try the black bars again, and the reds when I have another tank set up, I want to sort out some lids first though to avoid the same thing happening :) Thanks again for these guys, they're going great!

So you did, lol, crappy memory, hahaha. Let me know when you're ready for some more :encouragement:

Will do, I have to find somewhere that sells those plastic strips that you put on the sides of a tank that the lids can rest on.

are the Chilli reds similar to this? Or more red?

IMG_4659.jpg

Ahh I'll have to get some then, I bought those from Jodi as metallic orange endlers two years ago I think, I lost them when I had to leave the house for a month with all my animals still there. They're great looking fish!

Let me know when you're ready & I'll send some down :encouragement:

Ok, I'll get some down to you in the next few days :encouragement:

Oh these are so cute! :)

And Matt, your aquatic photography is a lot better than you must think :encouragement:

Ok' date=' I'll get some down to you in the next few days :encouragement:[/quote']

Yes, please! *happy dance* :congratulatory:

Thanks Torface!

The female dropped her fry on Thursday, the fry have already more than doubled in size, can't wait until they have matured, glad to have fry to raise again :)

Congrats dude.

Stick up a photo when they're big enough? :)

Here you go, blurry but it's the best I can do sorry.

IMG_1287_zps1f0cd70c.jpgIMG_1286_zps4429ed5b.jpg

Oh they're so cute!

Do they get on with your shrimp ok?

Lol, they are very cute..........until the inquisitive little buggers come & have a look at the airline you use to siphon gunk off the bottom of the tank & they get sucked into it. It's very hard to tell the difference between them & floating debris, does my head in, hahaha :victorious:

Oh, they are tiny! Very cute! Can't wait 'til I get mine....TODAY! :triumphant:

Oh they're so cute!

Do they get on with your shrimp ok?

They sure do, they act like they don't exist really.

Hopefully mine are a bit more savvy!!

They sure do' date=' they act like they don't exist really.

Hopefully mine are a bit more savvy!![/quote']

Just Be careful when shrimplets are around, I've had some of mine eat shrimplets & I had to remove the Endlers from the tank as I had 6 berried girls in there. Adult shrimp are fine though :encouragement: