Salty Shrimp Sulawesi Mineral 7.5

BlueBolts

Recently purchased the Sulawesi Mineral 7.5 to boost my tank's PH/GH up to house my cherries/tiger, and added a couple of CRS for X-breeding with the tiger....after 2-3 weeks noticed the depth in colour of the CRS, and definite health improvement in both cherries & tiger ....

post-29-139909856735_thumb.jpg

The thickness / colour of the white/red is even stronger in person. +1 for the mineral 7.5.....

post-24-139909856694_thumb.jpg

wow very nice! i love the 3 types feeding together:D

Thoseshrimp are defenitely something special Bluebolts! Those new products must be really good! Im wanting an oxydator atm lol

Thanks guys, no doubt in my mind the salty shrimp 6.5/7.5 creates a ideal environment, especially for the higher grades....the theory of the oxydator makes so much sense. I've tried & tested so many varieties of products & their promises, many overlap each other, and difficult to ascertain which product is suited best for my shrimps/tanks,,,as it may differ to another hobbyist method/environment...so lots of trials & errors, which unfortunatley leads to deaths !!!!! Sounds familiar ? LOL

I just wish a member here can be a Shrimp CSI, so that we can send shrimps to them and get the answer of "why did my shrimp die !" sigh !

Hi BB

glad you are finding the products are a success :) i am very confident in all the products i sell and as you know test everything to great lenght before even telling people i have them or try to sell them.

the SaltyShrimp Sulawesi mineral 7.5 http://www.bossaquaria.com.au/sulawesi-mineral-7-5-100g/

is the best thing i have ever done for my cherry shrimp. they love it :o

Just so tempting to do this for my grow out that and get some cherries with SaltyShrimp Sulawesi mineral 7.5 !

Just so tempting to do this for my grow out that and get some cherries with SaltyShrimp Sulawesi mineral 7.5 !

I think you REALLY need another tank now!