BASICS for Shrimp keeping video

sdlTBfanUK

This is a very good video on the basics if you are new to shrimps. It is called 'How to breed shrimp', not sure why as it is generally everything and a very good  and clear video guide?.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Indeed a good video. Except for his spelling of Desolved in TDS (should be Dissolved) I could not have done any better.

On 11/21/2018 at 2:36 AM, jayc said:

Indeed a good video. Except for his spelling of Desolved in TDS (should be Dissolved) I could not have done any better.

Watched this again last night, definitely the best I have ever seen, even if his spelling may be a bit dodgy, parameters was spelt wrong as well. I expect it is one of those I will keep watching when I am bored (that's quite a lot).

I have watched hundreds of videos on youtube over the years about shrimps and this is by far the best. I get so fed up with so many people 'apologising' because they say something wrong and have to correct themselves or get off the subject and say 'I am tired' but I guess I am from a generation where you were told 'if you are going to do something, do it well and prepare', alas we are a dying, soon to extinct breed I fear??? Many of the hundreds I have started watching I can't even bear to watch until the end.............

Simon

• sdlTBfanUK pinned this topic