SKFAquatics Monthly Digest 24 September 2018

skfadmin

Hope you are having a great September month at SKFTHANK YOU for making SKF a great community!

==

Available opportunity for site sponsorship! Contact me at [email protected] or send me a PM if you would like to become a sponsor of SKF!

==

Popular Posts

Cholla wood turning red
regormang
So I been having some deaths with my rcs 10 gallon tank. I'm not sure what is going on to be exactly and assuming it might be bacterial. I also keep tiger shrimp with my rcs and i had my berried one d…
7 comments

DRIPPER
sdlTBfan
I have been using one of these for years. It only holds 4 liters at a time so probably only suitable for smaller aquarims, mine are 30L. There is a tap so you can adjust the speed of the drips, or …
7 comments

Why aren't my Cherries breeding?
Myola
Hi all, 2 months ago I purchased 18 red cherries and put them into my well-cycled, 40 litre tank. Several of them were berried and have since given birth. Since then however, none of the other …
6 comments

Cherry Shrimp not eating? Feeding frequency?
natralyselectd
I recently introduced 20 cherry shrimp (both males and females) into a 10-gallon aquarium, less than one week ago (on September 5, 2018. It is now Sept 10). I am not using a heater, I have provided …
6 comments

TAP WATER-Taiwan Bee-UK-(zerowater)
sdlTBfan
Anyone with very large, or many tanks will probably not be interested in this, aside from curiosity maybe, as I doubt this is cheaper than buying RO water. I am writing this purely in case it may h…
6 comments

Fluval 37 Flex
andye1985
Hi I am looking to setup my first shrimp tank.  i am thinking going for some red & blue Cherry shrimp & i was wondering on your opium of the below fish for tank mates.  Pseudoepiplatys annu…
5 comments

Dream Field trip, Cairns Adventure. HELP NEEDED
TOTAL TROPICALS
Hi everyone, my first ever post. Next week after 30+ years of living in Queensland ( Gold Coast ). I am finally making my way to Cairns. I'm only going to be up there for four days playing tour gui…
4 comments

Nitrate/Nitrite tester strips
sdlTBfan
I have used these tester strips for years, as the drop sets are way too faffy for me, I tried the drops once and then binned the set???? I can't guarantee how accurate they are. On the linked websi…
4 comments

Cherry death - black/dark blue shell
Proy21
Good morning, I received my order of 20 shrimp from a very well known breeder. All looked good. all water parameters were ok yesterday and are the same today. the tank has been up and r…
4 comments

How long for a tank to mature?
vinniemabuna
Hi, I restarted a 9 gallon eheime tank about 5-6 weeks ago. It had plannaria yuck, I nuked it with fenbenadole and the planaria and most snails are gone. I sols all the red cherry shrimp plants ect …
3 comments

Latest Forum Posts

I need help about Why my shrimp are pale
Ehsangraff
The pinto shrimp has pale 3 months ago Can the color be returned to them? Thanks for help
3 comments

Cherry death - black/dark blue shell
Proy21
Good morning, I received my order of 20 shrimp from a very well known breeder. All looked good. all water parameters were ok yesterday and are the same today. the tank has been up and r…
4 comments

SPINACH Fresh or Frozen
sdlTBfan
I am reading a lot of negative things on here regarding spinach and I suspect the big problem with most is they are not using ORGANIC as I have had no problem with spinach and the shrimps mob it an…
1 comments

Nitrate/Nitrite tester strips
sdlTBfan
I have used these tester strips for years, as the drop sets are way too faffy for me, I tried the drops once and then binned the set???? I can't guarantee how accurate they are. On the linked websi…
4 comments

DRIPPER
sdlTBfan
I have been using one of these for years. It only holds 4 liters at a time so probably only suitable for smaller aquarims, mine are 30L. There is a tap so you can adjust the speed of the drips, or …
7 comments

JBL Proscape Cleaning glove
sdlTBfan
  I just bought one of these and they make life so much easier, you can clean rocks, heater etc without even taking them out of the tank and glass couldn't be any easier. https://amzn.to/2O…
1 comments

Shrimp Lollies
sdlTBfan
Are these any good, see for yourself
1 comments

Cholla wood turning red
regormang
So I been having some deaths with my rcs 10 gallon tank. I'm not sure what is going on to be exactly and assuming it might be bacterial. I also keep tiger shrimp with my rcs and i had my berried one d…
7 comments

TAP WATER-Taiwan Bee-UK-(zerowater)
sdlTBfan
Anyone with very large, or many tanks will probably not be interested in this, aside from curiosity maybe, as I doubt this is cheaper than buying RO water. I am writing this purely in case it may h…
6 comments

Cherry Shrimp not eating? Feeding frequency?
natralyselectd
I recently introduced 20 cherry shrimp (both males and females) into a 10-gallon aquarium, less than one week ago (on September 5, 2018. It is now Sept 10). I am not using a heater, I have provided …
6 comments

How long for a tank to mature?
vinniemabuna
Hi, I restarted a 9 gallon eheime tank about 5-6 weeks ago. It had plannaria yuck, I nuked it with fenbenadole and the planaria and most snails are gone. I sols all the red cherry shrimp plants ect …
3 comments

Dream Field trip, Cairns Adventure. HELP NEEDED
TOTAL TROPICALS
Hi everyone, my first ever post. Next week after 30+ years of living in Queensland ( Gold Coast ). I am finally making my way to Cairns. I'm only going to be up there for four days playing tour gui…
4 comments

Fluval 37 Flex
andye1985
Hi I am looking to setup my first shrimp tank.  i am thinking going for some red & blue Cherry shrimp & i was wondering on your opium of the below fish for tank mates.  Pseudoepiplatys annu…
5 comments

Do pinto breed true?
sky99
Hello everyone! I bought some pintos, and i did put them with my other bees (some panda, some king kong, some blue bolts). However, i can't seem to find if pintos do breed true (in that cas…
1 comments

Why aren't my Cherries breeding?
Myola
Hi all, 2 months ago I purchased 18 red cherries and put them into my well-cycled, 40 litre tank. Several of them were berried and have since given birth. Since then however, none of the other …
6 comments

Should I put baby shrimp in breeding box
Chris0zx6r
Hi, I’ve got a 55 litre tank with some guppies, cardinal tetras, panda and peppered cories, amano shrimp and cherry shrimp (oh and a few unintentional snails). I’ve just discovered that there are m…
2 comments

Thanks and talk to you soon!
Cesar
SKFAquatics.com
Owner/Admin

P.S. Feel free to send me a PM or email if you have any suggestions, concerns or questions.

P.P.S. Site sponsorship is open, if you have a business that could benefit from exposure on SKF Aquatics website, newsletter and mobile app, reply to this email or send me a PM via the forum...

You can unsubscribe by clicking on: *|unsubscribe|*