Welcome sdlTBfan

sdlTBfanUK

Is it possible to change my user to sdlTBfanUK so people will know I am in the UK, also the country field doesn't show up on my profile so I can't enter that???

I am new to 'forums' (don't use facebook or anything similar) so apologise for having to ask this. I don't know where to post an article about me and my use of Tap water with Taiwan bee shrimps as after many years of no success I seem to have cracked it as it has been working for a year now! I am in the UK and using a filter jug of american origin (zerowater, not sure if it is available in Australia) but I have seen a good few posts about RO water and this is an alternative. There is a lot to it and I don't want to get too into it until I prepare the actual article (it may end up rather big?), but could you give me an idea where to put it etc, I assume under 'shrimp keepers forum' and what do you think I should TAG it as. In it I will give a little about me (only what is relevant), brief details of my past failures, and the new setup/transfer etc and hopefully a couple of pictures.

Again, I apologise for having to ask what you probably think are silly questions but I am a 'forum virgin' and think there will be many people interested maybe trying the same way to use tap water etc?

Simon

DSC00030 - Edited (1).jpg

Edited by sdlTBfan

The country field might be locked but the city field isn't.

You can use it to include the country.

eg.

" Hastings, UK."

I am trying to change the city field and the country field but it won't let me do either, it just says * field is required against country and city, even though there is no country BOX??????????????

Sorry to be a nuisance as I am sure you have better things to do!

Simon

44 minutes ago, sdlTBfan said:

it won't let me do either,

I see what you mean.

@Cesar, this is one for you.

Please check out what is wrong with the City/Country fields in the profile section.

Thanks

@sdlTBfan try completing your profile with country, it should work now...

@jayc it seems that the board software changed with the upgrade, I believe it is sorted out now.

18 hours ago, jayc said:

I see what you mean.

@Cesar, this is one for you.

Please check out what is wrong with the City/Country fields in the profile section.

Thanks

THANKS , it now works ok!