Clicky

Sheldon13

BABIES!!!

Sheldon13

It's my first time guys!  I got these as my first shrimp, they were berried within 2 days and I had to squeal this morning when I woke up to babies!  So far I count 13.  I had 2 berried females so I know there's more...  They are orange cherries 😄

IMG_6468.JPG

IMG_6474.JPG

• Like 3

Cesar

Congrats @Sheldon13, keep us updated on their progress...

edishrimp

Congrats Sheldon! Any idea what species those cherries are? I have a few orange shrimp available in my area but I'm pretty sure they aren't Neos cos they're labelled Orange shrimp and the fry need brackish water to survive 😕 

Sheldon13

They are orange cherry shrimp.  They have doubled in size and I’ve counted 14!

• Like 1

Sheldon13

So I moved all oranges over to their own tank and there were actually 22, plus 10 from another orange.  Loooot of shrimps coming my way!

• Like 1

Sheldon13

Here they are now, 3 weeks old!  They are growing fast.  Some of them appear to be just orange like their parents, and a few, maybe 5 of them, appear a much darker orange.  I am wondering if they may actually end up being red?  I don't know how long it takes to be able to tell that.

Trying to post pics and having issues...

I can't seem to upload files 😞

jayc
9 hours ago, Sheldon13 said:

Trying to post pics and having issues...

Do you get an error message?

Sheldon13

Yes, I'l try again this morning

"There was a problem processing the upload file -200"

^ This is the message I am getting (still this morning, too)

Sheldon13

I’m still getting the error message when trying to post from my phone or my computer. 

Sheldon13

9178CC40-791C-4E29-A9AF-B21F5769C372.jpeg

CAA3F3E1-8FA5-431F-9F65-AA0B432A6753.jpeg

Yay it worked!  I took these pics with a magnifying glass and my phone camera.  Not bad, eh?

• Like 1

jayc

Very nice!