New to the trade!

jonnyking

Just started out in the shrimp world. Found this forum hunting for micro crabs, finding an australian shrimp forum is great!

Have owned ghost/glass shrimp for a while in a community tank shown below. Had a few Red Rili there too but i believe the Betta has been making a meal of them. First dedicated shrimp tank is in the works and have some Red Cherry homed in a temptank waiting for their new home.

b6c70pRFc2oC4hg4ZjN9asiFqfrGAAPlQhnn2HXn

J-4J0HnrpA4aTLoTUUkVqPjTJMIMg_LImR7L8ivt

Also have a shrimp bowl in the works that will be for my desk at work. its going great so far. Shrimp seem happy as they molt and are starting to really colour up although they are still very much juveniles. 

mehXJiFsCIsSKm87O4ZtwhSZ66T6r74O4d0u_aGm

Have since removed the stones which was holding down a plastic mesh with java moss. placed in some land moss around the base of the "tree stump" which is producing quite the bubble show

NVfsiVDvc93qWqFbQpju831CWNve8MTL2dlEue-N

xmN8iNxbcpxVs4yd4wiiM4n4p895PKMnK1dW91h6

ySDb3OH5AQ0_J-3z2G43qVA42XMj_EBpXk0-IgoM

*MODS - I cant complete my profile. The Country field doesnt appear for me to type in :-/

Edited by jonnyking
added some pictures :)

29 minutes ago, jonnyking said:

MODS - I cant complete my profile. The Country field doesnt appear for me to type in

The country field might be disabled (don't know why), but the "City" field should be enabled for you to edit.

I can edit the "City" field but the "country" field is required to go to the next section. 

I'm having the same problem, thought maybe they where updating or something. Glad to know I'm not the only one

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Shrimp Keepers Forum mobile app

Edit:

Just looked it shows just the city field now. It might of been able to, but I was going off of last time I accessed this forum. Able to finish the profile, thank you.

Edited by Wolf92s

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Linden said:

Let me know if your still interested in micro crabs. 

Put a forsale ad up in the Marketplace -> Selling forum, if you have some for sale.

Someone will see it and respond if interested.