richiep

White bloom

richiep

Ok the latest. Chemi-pro been in 48hrs and nothing yet, Friday I received The only one bacteria and I've added that, also today I find more young shrimp, all water parameters fine so I guess it's a waiting game now. It just so dam frustrating 

Cesar

Lol... yes it is frustrating, I have been there many times, but IME, changing too many things to fast creates a bigger mess... sit tight, test one thing at a time, I am confident you will have your tank back better than you expected...

richiep
On 16/02/2018 at 7:35 PM, Cesar said:

Lol... yes it is frustrating, I have been there many times, but IME, changing too many things to fast creates a bigger mess... sit tight, test one thing at a time, I am confident you will have your tank back better than you expected...

richiep
On 16/02/2018 at 7:35 PM, Cesar said:

richiep

Well here's an update on all that's transpired. It turns out my white bloom decided to become a green algie bloom for reasons beyond me. But with the tireless help from jayc we think we solved it.everything I done in the previous posts didn't work so I sent jayc another photo as things were getting very bad  that's when he clocked it as green algie bloom. So off I went to an aquatic centre and bought myself the 24watt Fish R Fun green killing machine sterilizer, put in the tank and 28hrs later there is evidence thet the tank is starting to clear. I will update with photos proberly every two days to show what's happening or every day if there are marked improvement.Again my thanks must go to jayc for staying with me on this, he'sbeen brilliant Cheers for now and lookout for the photos Richie

• Like 1