Welcome to Shrimp Keepers Forum

Welcome to Shrimp Keepers Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Shrimp Keepers Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Arkaedus

KK / Red ruby. I will get Panda and Red wine?

Arkaedus

Hello i am new with Caridinas. I have some questions. Here i go to ask aboout the King Kong / Red Ruby.

If i keep them in two tanks separately. I will get Panda and Red Wine? Or i will get KKs / Red Ruby? I need another two tanks to select the Panda and Red Wine?

I want to do a shrimp rack room and I am plannig the tanks distribution hehehe.

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• NoGi
      By NoGi
      Different Grades
      Cherry - Clear legs with body covered in a little colour.

Sakura - Legs and bottom half covered in a little colour, top half has more colour coverage.

Fire - Full coverage of colour including the legs. Saddle and eggs on the female still visible under regular lighting.

Painted Fire - Same as Fire except the saddle and eggs on the female only visible under special lighting conditions.

Different Patterns
      Rilli - Solid portions of the shrimp are transparent. The more transparency, the higher the grade.

View full article
    • NoGi
      By NoGi
      Different Grades
      Cherry - Clear legs with body covered in a little colour.

Sakura - Legs and bottom half covered in a little colour, top half has more colour coverage.

Fire - Full coverage of colour including the legs. Saddle and eggs on the female still visible under regular lighting.

Painted Fire - Same as Fire except the saddle and eggs on the female only visible under special lighting conditions.

Different Patterns
      Rilli - Solid portions of the shrimp are transparent. The more transparency, the higher the grade.