SKF Aquatics Monthly Digest 27 October 2017

skfadmin

SKF_Aquatics_logo.png.c2975a068a835ff2ce

Welcome to the latest edition of the SKF Aquatics newsletter, your monthly roundup of our favourite discussions and recommended reading.

Enjoy the newsletter and thanks for continuing to be part of the SKF Aquatics family.

Your SKF Aquatics Team

Recently added topics

eggs
richiep
can anyone tell me why my shrimp moulted and along with it all the eggs shes been nursing. she is a mature sakura fire red and all the eggs are in the rear of the shell cheers richie   
3 comments

Substrate Questions
piste
Hi all, I am a newbie to shrimp keeping with my first tank up and running about 6 months now,  That one is a 2.5 gal with RCS.  Have learned a lot...much of it the hard way...and about to set u…
2 comments

Shrimp Rack with partitions and shared water. Please help to do it
Arkaedus
Hi I am new with caridinas and I want to make a shrimp rack to keep them.It would have four shelves and in each one of them would fit an aquarium of 82.5x29.5x15'5 and I want to divide it into two …
4 comments

Out of the Blue and Into the Black
Kingo
So, I got these two little tackers the other day from a mate who is starting a blue project; he didn't get any info about his original stock. The line of Neos he has is throwing dark blues to almos…
5 comments

Aussie crayfish
Matuva
You guys have very interesting species in your country : http://www.austcray.com/author/acpaabio-com-au/ I wasn't even suspecting tasmania have such a big freshwater crayfish  o.O
4 comments

Shrimp Love Mulberry
NoGi
View full article
8 comments

Weird worm type things
Tyler345
Hi guys,    I've just done a 40% water change on my 60L RCS Tank. I did a more thorough clean of the sand, scrubbed off algae etc today. After I'd filled the tank back up (Water had C02…
12 comments

Taiwan Bee Shrimp combination for start
Karoluks
Hello, Feeling that i have enough experiance to start with taiwan bee colony. Think about new setup for 20-25 taiwan bees. What mix with KK`s you guys prefer/offering? Now i`m thinking …
2 comments

The German International Shrimp Contest Dortmund 2017
Shrimpmaster
I know you guys like this, so here are some great shrimp from the contest in Germany Dortmund: And some moss balls ;)
3 comments

New to the gallery

Newsletter Published: *|date|* 

Link to newsletter: *|weblink|*

You can unsubscribe by clicking on: *|unsubscribe|*