Welcome BadKarma

BadKarma

SKF Aquatics (Shrimp Keepers Forum) welcomes BadKarma.

Please feel free to browse around and get to know others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

View Member

regards,
skfadmin

Thanks for the add.

Total newb with shrimp. Been around fish since I was very young thanks to me Mother, I'm 54 now. Haven't had a tank in quite sometime and for some reason the itch got started again. Decided to venture into an area I have no knowledge in and must admit it's a bit confusing, but I'll make it through.

I've chosen RCSs to start with. I've got a couple 10s and almost all the hardware and have just about settled on Eco-complete with a spot of sand for the plain in the front. Yes, it will be a planted tank, Java Moss and Ferns, want to keep it easy for the first one. I've been reading about Cryptos and may include one or two.

Anyway, glad to be here.

p.s.: Just so y'all know, I'm a HillBilly from the Ozark Mtns. of SW Missouri. (but we prefer Mountain William)

Welcome @BadKarma

You've come to the right place and there are plenty of people here that can help you with your shrimp journey. We love to see pics so make sure you share your photos along the way

• Like 1

Thank you very much. Not to worry, I'm also an amateur photographer. I just hope I have something to take a picture of!!!!!

• Like 1