SKF Aquatics Fortnightly Digest 20 April 2017

skfadmin

SKF_Aquatics_logo.png.c2975a068a835ff2ce

Welcome to the latest edition of the SKF Aquatics newsletter, your fortnightly roundup of our favourite discussions and recommended reading.

Enjoy the newsletter and thanks for continuing to be part of the SKF Aquatics family.

Your SKF Aquatics Team

Recently added topics

Nogi Help lol
OzShrimp
Hey @NoGi can you please delete all the messages in my inbox please lol im 1300% over my permitted limit :) found out when i tried to msg you lol
3 comments

Xbox One / S Gamers?
NoGi
I grabbed an Xbox over Christmas and only recently started to play it. Any other xbone gamers here? So far I've finished COD Infinite Warfare and Halo 5. Currently playing Mass Effect Andromeda.
8 comments

Tangerine Tiger - yellow
ineke
Last year my tangerine colony started showing a few yellows. I did a search of overseas forums and found them mentioned there too under Caradinas Serrarata Fire Yellow. I decided to try and breed ju…
15 comments

Social media style commenting on posts
Buggins
Summary: Adding comments to a post to tidy up topics Description: I have no idea what it would take to implement this but A lot of the posts I read are a quote of an entire post with a comme…
3 comments

All In One Tank Suggestions For Betta Please
GotCrabs
Hi all, haven't really been on for awhile due to life's challenges that get thrown our way from time to time but have thought I would jump on and ask for some suggestions on the following. My M…
3 comments

No one noticed?
NoGi
I'm surprised no one saw the subtle change
5 comments

Starting with CRS
tusk
I am very new to the forum (My first post here). I have been in the aquarium hobby for about 15 years, and possibly shrimp for about 3 of those. Now I have kept and bred red cherry shrimp, and …
2 comments

Safe Easter everyone
NoGi
Wishing all SKF Aquatics staff and members a very happy and safe Easter holidays. Double demerits so please don't be silly on the roads.
2 comments

Berried rcs and water changes
Chindy
Hi guys I've finally got my shrimp thriving have just done about a 30% water change and noticed one of my shrimp has eggs will I lose them now from changing water
10 comments

New to the gallery

Newsletter Published: *|date|* 

Link to newsletter: *|weblink|*

You can unsubscribe by clicking on: *|unsubscribe|*