SKF Aquatics Fortnightly Digest 10 March 2017

skfadmin

SKF_Aquatics_logo.png.5edf2cb58a94374de7

Welcome to the latest edition of the SKF Aquatics newsletter, your fortnightly roundup of our favourite discussions and recommended reading.

Enjoy the newsletter and thanks for continuing to be part of the SKF Aquatics family.

Your SKF Aquatics Team

Recently added topics

pump flow rate for 55 gallon breeding tank?
gtippitt
I have 2 questions about my 55 gallon tank for breeding Red Cherry Shrimp.  My first is for advice on maintaining a colony with strong genetic diversity for health and color.  My second is about ke…
3 comments

Shrimp
Tony Ramirez
I have a one gallon tank and I was wondering if I could keep shrimp in it. And if I can which types
3 comments

New blue breeding project
fishmosy
What do you reckon?  
2 comments

Green tigers
fishmosy
New breeding project. Green strain from tang tigers. Love the banded pattern on the legs.    
2 comments

Method for receiving LIVEstock
revolutionhope
Thought I'd share. It can save a lot of heartache. Posties will sometimes barely knock and wait at all for a response. They're under pressure to keep moving to the next delivery so it's understandable…
2 comments

Benefits of having a Bonzai Driftwood for your aquaspace
erwan
dding an aquarium to your landscape must be the ultimate due to its unique nature and aesthetic value. Although it may seem a complicated art, aquascape has been in existence for several decades,…
2 comments

New Tank - New Substrate
travellife
Just received a new Fluval Flex 9 gallon which I'll be using for my Neocardina Davidi var. orange shrimpettes.  They are currently in a 1-1/2 gallon vase jarrarium with Aquasolum by Aquavitro subst…
7 comments

Bloody Mary Rescue Mission.
GotCrabs
I'm in the planning stages of doing a small tank for the Bloody Mary Shrimp I managed to find and save out of my Mr Aqua 12g tank that beyond my control had a Male Fighter fish introduced and clean…
3 comments

Which probiotics to use ?
anthonyd
Hi guys, i have been searching for a while for some probiotics additives and bacteria supplements to use in my tanks which wont break the bank. I came across the Azoo Probiotics and the Biozym …
3 comments

Safe shrimp plant liquid fertiliser
Tricky
Help on a safe liquid fertiliser please as I'm about to start up my bee shrimp tank only, and I'm looking to have a buce plant or 2 in there as well, been told they will need good lighting and liqu…
2 comments

What's new in the forum marketplace

New to the gallery

Newsletter Published: *|date|* 

Link to newsletter: *|weblink|*

You can unsubscribe by clicking on: *|unsubscribe|*