SKF Aquatics Fortnightly Digest 15 February 2017

skfadmin

SKF_Aquatics_logo.png.5edf2cb58a94374de7

Welcome to the latest edition of the SKF Aquatics newsletter, your fortnightly roundup of our favourite discussions and recommended reading.

Enjoy the newsletter and thanks for continuing to be part of the SKF Aquatics family.

Your SKF Aquatics Team

Recently added topics

Advantage of RO or rain water?
Matuva
Hi all, Yesterday, for the first time, I used a remineralizer (GH Builder) to to upgrade my rain water before water changes. The rain water has a very low TDS, around 8, so it is perfect to low…
1 comments

If you ever thought
Baccus
If you ever thought our Aussie native shrimp where dull or boring...... well I have a treat and surprise for you These are a mix of Chameleon Shrimp, Darwin Red Nose Shrimp, Darwin Algae Shrimp…
3 comments

Clear rcs
pmasa
Hi all, just a quick question i just moved some of my juvenile red cherry shrimp into a dedicated tank, and noticed one of them was completely clear. The shrimp in question is male but has no indicati…
5 comments

Hikari Crab Cuisine - OK for neocaridina shrimp?
travellife
I picked up a packet of Hikari Crab Cuisine at the LFS and then noticed it contains copper sulfate.  I was thinking of feeding some to my neocaridina davidi var. orange until I noticed the copper s…
5 comments

Survey time – What do we do with the classifieds?
NoGi
As most are aware, this is something I have been struggling with for a long time now. But one thing is for sure and the classifieds section can’t continue the way it is. Some points to note: …
7 comments

RO Water Mineralizer
dmallia
I am building my first neo-caridina shrimp tank, and many of you use the salty shrimp water mineralizer. The nearest lfs where I live, don't even know anything about salty shrimp, and the only miner…
2 comments

Cloudy/Milky Tank Water
OMGItsMarky
 Hi guys, my tank is around 9-10 weeks olds. Has cycled and has a happy bunch of CRS and RCS both breeding quickly.  I have ada Amazonia 2 air filters. I also added 2 almond leaves around the time it …
10 comments

Getting some nice blacks now
Baccus
After the trials and tribulations that I have had in the past with getting a black cherry shrimp colony happening I am over joyed to finally see my colony doing well and probably throwing close to …
5 comments

Lots of berried girls
Baccus
Maybe there is a benefit to all this heat, it seems that nearly all my native girls Chameleons, DAS, Blackmore and Darwin Rednose are berried. Even my little Spotted blue eyes have come to the part…
5 comments

Alternative Food Dishes for Shrimp
travellife
I've been on a quest for a tiny food dish or bowl that will fit in my jarrarium. There isn't a lot of open space on the substrate and my shrimp are very small. Has anyone used ceramic products? I fo…
7 comments

What's new in the forum marketplace

New to the gallery

Newsletter Published: *|date|* 

Link to newsletter: *|weblink|*

You can unsubscribe by clicking on: *|unsubscribe|*