SKF Aquatics Fortnightly Digest 27 January 2017

skfadmin

SKF_Aquatics_logo.png.4f1f5562ac8617ca40

Welcome to the latest edition of the SKF Aquatics newsletter, your fortnightly roundup of our favourite discussions and recommended reading.

Enjoy the newsletter and thanks for continuing to be part of the SKF Aquatics family.

Your SKF Aquatics Team

Recently added topics

• pH adjustment
    Cloudwarrior
    Ok hopefully someone will know the answer to this. current tank is pH is sitting at 7.2-7.5 ive tried to get it down with substrate and driftwood. but not much luck. bought a *AquaOne p…
    3 comments
  • Anyone keep reptiles?
    revolutionhope
    I had a turtle tank someone gave to me a long time ago and randomly decided to catch a small garden skink and pop it in there my 3 year old to enjoy for a few days or a week or so.Do any forum members…
    1 comments
  • New Tees
    NoGi
    I'm trialing a new process for SKF Aquatic t-shirts. The old method of me buying and keeping until people wanted them didn't work. Doing them in bulk doesn't really work well either with my time co…
    1 comments
  • Shrimp spasms
    Mia99
    Hi, so I just fed my tank of shrimps and noticed one shrimp having spasms at the corner of the tank, all other shrimps and shrimplets seemed alright and water conditions seems fine after some checks. …
    3 comments
  • Thanks AoA
    revolutionhope
    Just received my order after a mix up over the holiday period and some miscommunication the gang at@ageofaquariums looked after me well so cheers guys.I was especially keen on trying the Tunze protect…
    2 comments
  • Sakura Red Cherry + Neon Yellow
    Dimos
    Hi everyone, Take a look at the videos I uploaded. I was trying the macro adapters for my camera but its pretty hard to get sharp images, especially when subject is moving. The second video wit…
    14 comments
  • SoShrimp store
    Dimos
    Hi all, does anyone have experience with SoShrimp? Do they have good quality shrimp? http://www.soshrimp.com/ Thanks!
    2 comments
  • Seachem Purigen resin and peat/active substrate
    daveron
    So I googled about purigen and it's interaction with peat and this puzzled me. Seachem claims that purigen will absorb tannins, fulvic and humic acids but will not handicap peat's ability to lo…
    7 comments
  • Bloody mary breeding colony
    revolutionhope
    Just some quick snaps of the adults who came out in force to feed on some high protein pellets. Really happy with the progress I've made.. I plan on moving these to a dedicated tank soon to increase t…
    8 comments
  • Identify gender of shrimp?
    Dimos
    Hi everyone, I will need some help identifying the gender of my shrimp. I saw online a couple of ways to identify, but still I cannot really tell. Attached are the pictures of my 2 sakura red a…
    11 comments

New to the gallery

• image.jpg
    ineke
    0 comments
  • image.jpg
    ineke
    0 comments
  • Berried Bluebolt
    ineke
    just love the colour of berried mamas
    0 comments