SKF Aquatics Fortnightly Digest 03 January 2017

skfadmin

SKF_Aquatics_logo.png.4f1f5562ac8617ca40

Recently added topics

• Breeding neos in soft water
    revolutionhope
    Just a random thought does anyone have any tips for how to increase baby survival rate of cherry shrimp kept in bee shrimp parameters? It just occurred to me that perhaps adding generous quantities of…
    2 comments
  • someone ever did ruby red or kk male x super crystal red female
    bobbyeZi
    Hi everybody i find very interesting this forum, expecially the discussion of genetics. I had this idea and i prepared a tank for 1 ruby red and 1 kk male x 2 super red crystal female. my t…
    1 comments
  • Benibachi bee max
    revolutionhope
    Happy new year !!!Is it best to keep bee max in the fridge or freezer post opening? Will
    3 comments
  • Happy New Year
    jayc
    Happy New Year to all our SKFA members and sponsors !! Woohoo !! ???  
    1 comments
  • Parkrun
    NoGi
    Anyone else here do the park fun runs on Saturdays?
    1 comments
  • What grade do you think my red cherrys are?
    Darren_crawford
    Hi everyone  Just wanted to get some opinions on what grade red cherries you think i have. I bought them as culled fire reds and have 4 in berry and when it comes to selling them i dont wan…
    7 comments
  • Driftwood
    revolutionhope
    I need to get quite a few pieces of driftwood for a couple of shrimp tanks and I want to know if there's any way of collecting it locally. What type of wood is suitable, how do I prepare it and also h…
    3 comments
  • GH Boost with Calcium and Magnesium
    Shrimpmaster
    I use RO water and remineralize it with Salty Shrimp GH+. Works fine and a jar of 1KG will last for more than a year of water changes. Now I was experimenting with creating this my own. I read …
    3 comments
  • pH down chemicals and phosphate removal - impact on shrimp
    kapp
    Hi all, Starting another thread to concentrate on phosphates and chemical reduction of pH. With my tap water coming out at such a high [unexpected] pH I may have to try chemical reduction o…
    6 comments
  • Rocks and such for a CRS tank.
    match
    Hi to all, I am setting up a tank for crs shrimp. At the moment I have a clearseal 18x12x15 tank, 100w fluval heater, 45 cm arcadia stretch led, 2x4kg of shirakura bee sand, a jbl crystal profi…
    3 comments

New to the gallery

Newsletter Published: *|date|* 

Link to newsletter: *|weblink|*

You can unsubscribe by clicking on: *|unsubscribe|*